no value rooms available?

ACS228

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to plan a last minute weekend getaway May 15 - 17th for our anniversary. We are annual passholders and Florida residents. The website is showing nothing less than $250. Per night. Are there really no value rooms left at all or am I missing something?

I think there really are no value rooms left at all. We're going the same dates May 15-20 and practically everything is booked up. Probably because it's the first weekend for Star Wars Weekend.

That's correct. I had a tough time getting a room !!! DD has to report for the CP on the 18th.
I have been told there is a sports event going on....a soccer event I believe.

Wow that's disappointing. We really can't spend $500 just for a room for two nights. :(

That's correct. I had a tough time getting a room !!! DD has to report for the CP on the 18th.
I have been told there is a sports event going on....a soccer event I believe.

I was accepted into the DCP too. I arrive Aug 17 though. A lot of value resorts are going to be booked up with those checking in on May 18th as well.

The weekend before has a bunch of values available. Any way you could move up a weekend?

~Cari~ pluto:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter