• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No vacancy at the Oceaneers Club?

Does this apply to infants too? We're booked on the 4 night Wonder cruise for our honeymoon on June 13th, made the reservation last January. Well, we're expecting our first baby in March and provided that she'll be 12 weeks old by then (99% chance that she will be), we plan to add her to the reservation. We haven't done this yet as we had no idea they stopped booking kids at a certain date so we just figured we'd wait until she was actually here so we'd have a birthdate for her. Should we add her now anyway to be safe and call back with a corrected birthdate when the time comes?

I would add the baby now. Adding people of all ages, even babies is depending upon things such as the kids clubs, lifeboat assignments, which are done by stateroom, dining room capacity and seatings, etc. You can always ask for induced labor! LOL! Good luck!! :)

ROFL!!! Sorry but I was induced with DS and scheduled with DD. I can see it now...you telling your doctor the reason you want to be induced. "We have a cruise booked & this baby needs to be old enough to go with us." :)

It's sad, but we've thought about actually asking to be induced! We won't have to though since my dr thinks the baby is large now and since there's a history of large babies in my family, he said he doesn't want me to go more than a few days past my due date, so ask long as she's born by 8 days after her due date, she'll be 12 weeks by the sail date. If she's not, she'll be staying onshore with my mom, who's not entirely thrilled about watching a 3 month old by herself, out of state for 4 nights, but hopefully they'd be fine. I have all the answers to my questions about the WDW part of the trip, but coming to this DCL board just raised a whole new set!

I just wanted to congradulate Justhat on your little (big) D princess about to be born. Your little surprise adds a whole new set of questions, but what a gift!

Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy (it's such a fleeting moment in the whole pix of life) and, of course, of your DD's precious life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter