No TS this Trip- Help With QS Suggestions

tigergrad

DIS Veteran
Heading to WDW with no ADRs and no plans to eat at any TS restaurants this time. We will be staying at the Poly DVC. It will be me, DH and DGS (5). We have plans to visit DHS, EPCOT and MK (2). Looking for suggestions for good QS places.

MK - BOG lunch, Columbia Harbor House if your GS likes seafood, Cosmic Ray's for sheer selection, Pinocchio Village Haus to sit and wave to the voyagers on IASW. (Kids love this!)

HS - Backlot Express has the most kid friendly options imo

AK - Flame Tree!

Epcot - Sunshine Seasons, or just snack your way around WS.

We've done QS only trips. It does take some stress off and reintroduces a little bit of spontaneity back into WDW.

BOG at MK but that requires an ADR. Columbia Harbor House is wonderful. I'd avoid Cosmic Ray's at all costs. I know it's popular, but my entire family threw out our food last time--it was just that bad!!!

Sunshine Seasons at EPCOT has a great selection--something for everybody. Wonderful desserts!

We haven't done it yet, but on a MK day, we're taking a break and heading over to the Contemporary to try out Contempo Cafe. Have heard some good reviews and the menu looks very interesting--not your typical burgers and chicken nuggets.

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons for sure, they look awesome.
MK: BOG for lunch. Sleepy hollow for some waffle goodness.
AK: Harambe Market looks pretty darn tasty. Flame Tree you can never go wrong with and Yak & Yeti CS too.
HS: Starring Rolls looks like a great bet so you won't have to eat a burger
Also - don't be shy about jumping to resorts for their CS options. The Pepper Market at Coronado is at the top of my list to try.
Also DTD has some great options. Wolfgang's looks awesome! And Earl of Sandwich has a 'wich for everyone.

We've enjoyed eating at some of the resorts like the Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary and the one at the Polynesian. My kids thought it was GREAT fun to do this--they are teen boys and want to eat and eat and eat. ;)

We also like Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs.

Best thing to do is check the menus to make sure where you plan on eating has things you will like.
MK - Columbia Harbor House and Cosmic Rays
EP Sunshine Seasons or one of the countries that has food you will like
DHS Pizza Planet
I also think the best counter service in Disney is Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs (Downtown Disney)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter