No Trips in 2015 turns into 3 Trips in 2015--Update 4/24/15 -- Page 31

You guys look so happy!!:lovestruc

I'm guessing that warmer weather, and hugs from sweet little ladies has helped your cold!

Great picture! Enjoy the warm weather! Have fun! :lovestruc

D~

Awww, great picture, Kathy!!! I hope you're feeling much better! Looks like you're having a great time. :goodvibes

YAY!!!
I know your enjoying every minute of it! bring home some of that warm weather with you please!!!

You not only look happy but you look warm. ;)

You are lucky to have escaped the cold weather. I hope you have a great time. :)

I know already on Facebook that you're having a good time! Keep on enjoying the good company and the good weather.

Enjoy your visit with those lovely girls and please bring home some warmer temperatures and sunshine! The four letter word has reappeared here in the Chicagoland area.

Kathy, you could not have picked a better week to head to Phoenix. This week as usual has been cold... no make that very cold... and let's not forget that word "snow." I am so jealous of you and Mark right now. :laughing: Enjoy the rest of your trip.

What a cute picture, I hope you had a great time in Phoenix! (Well, I guess I already know you did from FB, but still! :rotfl2:)

Hi Kathy!

I know you have been having some great travels. I'm so glad - I know it was good to escape the never-ending winter.

Roni, please do not worry about it (I did see your last update by the way; when in July are you there? Any chance our dates overlap?).
I think we arrive on July 29 - most of our trip is in August. I can't remember your dates right now though, so I have no idea whether we will overlap. :rotfl2:

Thanks! When was your last time there?
Our last trip was summer 2013; as you know, we spent 2014 (and the early part of 2015) visiting DLR as often as we could. :laughing: Excited to return to the other parks!

I did it! I caught up before your trip! It only took me four days. I really was trying to read it all while you were in AZ. Sounds like a great trip planned. I agree your picture from AZ looks great. Love seeing all the smiling faces. Hope you enjoyed the warm weather. Hope you lost your cold.

Looks like a great DIS meet in Phoenix! I am sure it was nice to enjoy that sunshine!

Your AK plans look like all of the best parts. We haven't done Teppan Edo in years. We have several good hibachi places in our hometown now, so it isn't as special as it used to be, but I know the food will be YUMMY!

Hi Kathy, I'm a long time lurker but am finally posting on some TRs. Really enjoying yours so far - hope Phoenix continues to be fabulous and that you recover from your cold :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter