No Trips in 2015 turns into 3 Trips in 2015--Update 4/24/15 -- Page 31

Holy moly, I'm impossibly behind.

Like Glenn, I am, too, behind. Better late than never, right??

What they said.

But I can spend a teensy time here right now, and will do my best. :)

Kona IS a wonderful place to breakfast. And I agree, a whole day at MK is a lovely thing to do. Especially if it includes "getting a lot done"!! I'm looking at the Plaza for our trip as well, so look forward to your review.

Love Kona's pressed pot coffee! Are you a fan of the Tonga Toast? It's my hubby's favorite.

I haven't eaten at The Plaza in a long time. At least fifteen years. This may sound silly, but I want one of those Mickey Kitchen Sinks. I've seen many on trip reports and I need to get there before they discontinue them.

A full day at MK sounds perfect!

I plan on enjoying the weather tomorrow when I attempt to run outside!

Pressed pot coffee. So good and a reason alone to go to Kona! I got my breakfast reservation there in September. Seeing as though I'm at the Poly I figured I would have to. :)

Day five looks great Kathy! I love an entire day at MK, you can do so much in that time.

And you ladies got great FP+ selections; nothing but mountains, well minus SM, but we know how much you love that one. :D

The weather sounds so nice for you! We are in the 40s and the snow has started to melt a little but I still won't be seeing grass as I leave in two days!

I wanted to try Kona but we couldn't fit it in this trip. Definitely on the list for next time!

Love all your FP selections for MK. Those are my favorites aside from the Mine Train as I haven't tried it yet.

Both Kona and The Plaza sound wonderful (and yes my first focus is always the food ::yes:: :rotfl:)

I love spending a day at MK, there is so much to do and see, it never gets old!

Sounds like a busy but fun day! Starting off the day with breakfast at Kona sounds great! And you picked some great choices for FP+ :) Fun fun fun!!

Love all the selections for FP+ and food! Kona is one of my favorites. I'm concerned about the atmosphere since the re-model, though. I haven't seen the Poly since February of last year. I also showed my husband a couple You Tube videos of the hub changes. He was cautiously curious.:scratchin:scratchin

I hope everyone is enjoying some springtime weather like we are. It's in the mid-50's with the promise of some 60's right behind it. So very exciting. Now we just have to see where all the water goes from the melted snow.
It's an absolute mud bog here. Temps are nice, but still can't do anything outside without being knee deep in mud if you step off pavement.

My co-worker, Mary, and I will be up early as we have an early breakfast ADR here:
Cool! I know this is a favorite of yours. I might get there eventually.

We are spending the whole day here until park closing so we hope to get lots done.

I am hoping to catch both the afternoon and evening parade.
Plans look great. A nice, long day in MK is always nice. I hope you get to see both parades!

Day 5 plans look like a lot of fun!

There's nothing better than starting the day with an excellent cup of coffee.

Excellent FP+ selections! I know you enjoy the Plaza, so it should be a great dinner. And with a whole day in the park, hopefully you'll be able to get a lot done!

Ooh, a whole day for MK! That sounds wonderful, and starting off with breakfast at Kona is perfect! I'm hoping to add breakfast at Kona somewhere in my trip, but I also want to go to the Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast too, so I'm not sure which one to go with, they're both so good!

I'm looking forward to a full day at the MK. Nicki, Todd and I won't be spending a lot of time there earlier in the week and it is my favorite park. I've yet to get to Grand Floridian Cafe; we had a reservation last September and I cancelled it.

I still haven't gone to the Plaza in MK, I really should give it a try, I know you guys love it! :thumbsup2

It's really a nice change of pace from all the heavy meals we eat all week.

What they said.

Liesa, school is much more important than hangin here with me.

But I can spend a teensy time here right now, and will do my best. :)

I'm delighted.

Kona IS a wonderful place to breakfast. And I agree, a whole day at MK is a lovely thing to do. Especially if it includes "getting a lot done"!! I'm looking at the Plaza for our trip as well, so look forward to your review.

It took us years to finally get to Kona (Tim had been pressuring me for years), but when we finally did...there was no turning back. It is now a must do almost every trip. We love the Plaza. On Mark's and my "alone" trips, that is always our last meal of the trip...it's become a tradition along with the balloon for my dad.

Love Kona's pressed pot coffee! Are you a fan of the Tonga Toast? It's my hubby's favorite.

The coffee is out of this world. I don't do the Tonga Toast (I don't eat bananas or anything that has bananas in it), but Mark has had it and he enjoys it very much!

I haven't eaten at The Plaza in a long time. At least fifteen years. This may sound silly, but I want one of those Mickey Kitchen Sinks. I've seen many on trip reports and I need to get there before they discontinue them.

I love the looks of those Mickey Kitchen Sinks...and I want to try one too. I forget where you get them at MK.

A full day at MK sounds perfect!

I agree. :)

I plan on enjoying the weather tomorrow when I attempt to run outside!

It's so nice to see grass and sun, isn't it Danielle?

Pressed pot coffee. So good and a reason alone to go to Kona! I got my breakfast reservation there in September. Seeing as though I'm at the Poly I figured I would have to. :)

Trust me, that is the reason I go to Kona (okay, their bacon is good too). You better have with staying at the Poly!

Day five looks great Kathy! I love an entire day at MK, you can do so much in that time.

With just the two of us and hopefully lower crowds, I think we will get in everything we want to do in that one day.

And you ladies got great FP+ selections; nothing but mountains, well minus SM, but we know how much you love that one. :D

Oh yes...we all know how I LOVE SM!

The weather sounds so nice for you! We are in the 40s and the snow has started to melt a little but I still won't be seeing grass as I leave in two days!

I'm so excited for your trip in two days! We have a lot of mud now and very little snow.

I wanted to try Kona but we couldn't fit it in this trip. Definitely on the list for next time!

Oh I hope you do put it on the list for the next trip. It really is good.

Love all your FP selections for MK. Those are my favorites aside from the Mine Train as I haven't tried it yet.

I hope you enjoy Mine Train when you get there later this week.

Both Kona and The Plaza sound wonderful (and yes my first focus is always the food ::yes:: :rotfl:)

That seems to be the tendency with a lot of people on the DIS. :rotfl2:

I love spending a day at MK, there is so much to do and see, it never gets old!

No, it never gets old, and I do love to people watch.

Sounds like a busy but fun day! Starting off the day with breakfast at Kona sounds great! And you picked some great choices for FP+ :) Fun fun fun!!

Thanks, Alexis. I'm happy with our FP choices. And I think if we get there at 9, that Mary can go do SM and we can do Toy Story without much of a wait.

Love all the selections for FP+ and food! Kona is one of my favorites. I'm concerned about the atmosphere since the re-model, though. I haven't seen the Poly since February of last year. I also showed my husband a couple You Tube videos of the hub changes. He was cautiously curious.:scratchin:scratchin

Thanks, Sheresa. Kona is very much at the top of our list. :) We were there in September during the remodel. It was so depressing. I've seen many pictures of the new lobby, but I still prefer the old lobby. :(

It's an absolute mud bog here. Temps are nice, but still can't do anything outside without being knee deep in mud if you step off pavement.

I bet on the farm it's really bad. I hope it dries up for you soon.

Cool! I know this is a favorite of yours. I might get there eventually.

It certainly is...thanks to our friend, Tim.

Plans look great. A nice, long day in MK is always nice. I hope you get to see both parades!

I hope so too. And, if not, I have two more trips to try it (I may even do a FP when Mark and I go).

Day 5 plans look like a lot of fun!

Thanks, Sarah.

There's nothing better than starting the day with an excellent cup of coffee.

My day does NOT start until I have an excellent cup of coffee.

Excellent FP+ selections! I know you enjoy the Plaza, so it should be a great dinner. And with a whole day in the park, hopefully you'll be able to get a lot done!

The Plaza is very good and we really enjoy it there. I think we should get mostly everything done if not even doing a couple of rides a few times.

OOOOOOoooooOOOOO I like the whole day at MK! Your Kona breakfasts always get me drooling :) All food pics get me drooling, who am I kidding LOL

I can't believe I missed this, I think I am living under rock!

An adult only trip? Who is going to force you onto Space Mountain? :crazy2:

Sounds like so much fun and I am already jealous of the food you are going to be eating and the view from your room!

Looks like an awesome day. I can't believe we haven't ever had breakfast at Kona after all the good people say about it and how much I love coffee! Going to re-evaluate my ADR's for June now!

Oh my that still makes me giggle. No trips at all in 2015, oh wait, ok... maybe just three. :thumbsup2

Well now that is a pretty thrilling FP group Kathy. A full Magic Kingdom day is the ultimate I think. I like the other parks just fine (especially Epcot), but nothing will beat MK for me. If my whole trip was just MK I'd be ok I think. :cloud9:

OOOOOOoooooOOOOO I like the whole day at MK! Your Kona breakfasts always get me drooling :) All food pics get me drooling, who am I kidding LOL

They get me drooling too. Right after I typed that update last night, I had to have a snack. ;)

I can't believe I missed this, I think I am living under rock!

No worries, Sara.

An adult only trip? Who is going to force you onto Space Mountain? :crazy2:

Thankfully, Nicki and Todd don't do it either (and Nicki doesn't do Rock & Roll and Todd can go single rider line if he wants. :rotfl::rotfl:

Sounds like so much fun and I am already jealous of the food you are going to be eating and the view from your room!

It will be fun trying some new places with Nicki and Todd.

THis must be the day that our plans overlap. I will second your sentiment Hope we can run into each other.

We will definitely talk before we go and see if we can set a time to at least say hello.

Looks like an awesome day. I can't believe we haven't ever had breakfast at Kona after all the good people say about it and how much I love coffee! Going to re-evaluate my ADR's for June now!

Jon, you MUST do breakfast at Kona. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. The pressed pot coffee; the bacon; the macademica pineapple pancakes, the Tonga Toast. Shall I go on?

Oh my that still makes me giggle. No trips at all in 2015, oh wait, ok... maybe just three. :thumbsup2

And just think...if we move by September 2016 how many I could have that year. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well now that is a pretty thrilling FP group Kathy. A full Magic Kingdom day is the ultimate I think. I like the other parks just fine (especially Epcot), but nothing will beat MK for me. If my whole trip was just MK I'd be ok I think. :cloud9:

I'm with you Rob. But I think I'd need Epcot at least for an adult beverage or two...especially during the crowded times. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter