No Trips in 2015 turns into 3 Trips in 2015--Update 4/24/15 -- Page 31

WOOHOO for single digits!!!!

giphy.gif

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Not that you're counting or anything... :rolleyes1

Who me? Never! LOL

I never knew they had bowling there!
10 pin? 5 pin?

Okay...I'm going to be stupid here. What is 5 pin? The only bowling I know is with ten pins. :confused3

Never had it. But it's on the list!

You've never had Disney popcorn? :faint:

WOOHOO!!! I still can't believe how close we are to May!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I can't either. It just all of a sudden said May is almost here (the weather sure hasn't shown us that!).

We will both be in MK this morning however we will be park hoping for our evening park.

Okay...I will be on the lookout, and I hope you will too.

Plans look good over all.

Thanks.

Finally all caught up and loving the plans. Hopefully we can cross paths Sunday or Monday....

I am hoping we can too. Otherwise, are you there July or October when I'm there again? I forget which one you told me.

Don't sinus headaches stink? :crazy2:

I hope I NEVER experience one of those again.

More great plans! Don't you just love FP+ (when it works ;)).

Thanks, Karin. I'm gathering you had troubles with the FP+ on your trip? I must say...knock on wood...we've never had an issue and I quite like the whole thing.

Really???? :eek: :confused3
I definitely thought your Starbucks baristas would take the second spot! :rotfl2:

Well after that those baristas might just take the third spot and move you far down the list. :rotfl:

It's coming up fast!!!!!

Too fast! I need to spend some time this weekend going through my list and making sure I'm not forgetting something and start coordinating my outfits.

Looks like some good plans and some good extras to try to fit in. I didn't realize popcorn was an "extra" though. I thought it was more of a must do.

Popcorn is a MUST do. I just want "extra" of it. :goodvibes

Yay for WISHES!

I love Wishes...it is my favorite nighttime show.

Checking in on you...

Thanks, Mo. I've done a couple of updates (I think you've missed them), but I appreciate you checking in. The back is better today. I'm hoping in 9 days it will be perfect.

Sounds great! Your trip is right around the corner, so exciting :banana:

Yes it is...I can't wait.

You'll be at Disney so soon!

I can't wait, Sarah. It feels like forever since I was there (although it was just 7 months ago).

Looks like you have a lot of good things planned, and you'll definitely have plenty to do at MK (and Epcot too...)

I've been reading that it is supposed to be relatively low crowds so I'm thinking we can get quite a bit accomplished.

I didn't realize Mickey popcorn was a thing ... I guess I really don't know the food trends at Disney (probably because I can't eat most of them)

It's just the BEST popcorn in the world is all. :)

Thanks, Karin. I'm gathering you had troubles with the FP+ on your trip? I must say...knock on wood...we've never had an issue and I quite like the whole thing.

FP+ has always worked perfectly well for us, Kathy. It is a blessing in my books. But I have read a few reports where people were not as lucky as we have been.

Okay...I'm going to be stupid here. What is 5 pin? The only bowling I know is with ten pins. :confused3

5 pin is actually more popular up in Canada than 10 pin.
Smaller ball with no finger holes.
And of course, only 5 pins.

You've never had Disney popcorn? :faint:

Nope. And you know why not?

Me neither.

I put in on my official must do list though now.

Your trip is so close!!! I am highly jealous over here!!

It really is approaching fast, Casey. You were just there, silly!

Still loving all your plans and "extras". Also that's a great picture of the kids!!

Thank you!

Bowling at DTD? Is it Disney themed? That would be cool. Your trip is getting so close!!!

You know, I know the bowling balls have some type of Disney theme (maybe Mickey heads on them), but I don't think there was anything else Disney themed. I'm looking forward to lunch and bowling.

I've only ever done candlepin bowling, so the idea of bowling with the big ball definitely intrigues me. And what better place than Disney?

Rob, what is candlepin bowling? I will be sure to do a full review.

Fireworks behind the castle!! Oh yes, this is something that needs to be tried at least once. It is breathtaking.

It is because of your TR that I want to try this.

Ariel ride. Of course I approve.

Of course you do.

I assume you mean the World Showcase movies, so of course I have to put forth the wonder that is a national treasure Martin Short at O Canadia. :goodvibes

Yes, and I LOVE the Martin Short film in O CanadIa!

Epcot in the morning, then shopping, bowling and to the MK - sounds like an amazing day!

Doesn't it sound fun, Sarah? A mixture of things.

You will be there so soon!

Yes I will.

Sounds great! :)

Thanks. :)

My trip will be here in 39 days!!! So can't wait!!:mickeybar:earsboy:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: you aren't far away now!

Kathy, you are just days away... I bet if I was to ask, you'd be able to give me the hours and seconds before you take off for your trip. :rotfl: As Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith from the 80's TV show, A-Team would say, " I love it when a plan comes together." Enjoy your trip my friend. :thumbsup2

Thanks, Bob. If my calculations are right as of this writing, 7 days, 14 hours and 30 minutes. :) Thanks so much friend.

Love all of your extras for the parks, hope you can fit everything in! :thumbsup2

I'm thinking we can, Jen.

Are you doing the Jedi Mickey dinner at H&V? I can't remember if you mentioned it or not...

No; we are not eating there. I have no interest in Star Wars and I ate at H&V twice before...never again. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Lots of fun to be had! Does anyone know where to find the Cindy popcorn?

I thought I had read it was only available at the Studios.

I'm starting to get panicked because I'm behind on getting ready with one week to go.
Kathy, I am looking forward to seeing you. Probably at Epcot, although we may be at DTD at the same time, too!

Remind me which day at Epcot, Tammie?

Oh my goodness, Kathy!!! Your trip is almost here! I can't wait for you to go, have tons of fun and then come back and tell us all about it. :laughing: Okay, really, it's that last part that I'm personally looking forward to the most. :rotfl2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: At least you are honest! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yay, single digits!! :bounce: party:

Thanks for dancing with me, Ariana.

Getting caught up everywhere right now. I love all of your must dos!

It's so hard to catch up, isn't it? I was and now I'm behind again and had hoped to finish the last of the "extras" today and never got arund to it.

WOOHOO for single digits!!!!

giphy.gif

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

I LOVE these Casey...thank you. :)
Yeah! Single digits! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::goofy::dumbo::donald:

Thanks for bouncing with me, Karin.

Is that a clock ticking down I here?

Yes it most certainly is, my friend.

FP+ has always worked perfectly well for us, Kathy. It is a blessing in my books. But I have read a few reports where people were not as lucky as we have been.

Luckily, I've not read many of those reports. Let's hope the pixie dust continues on no issues.

5 pin is actually more popular up in Canada than 10 pin.
Smaller ball with no finger holes.
And of course, only 5 pins.

I guess I never heard of that. The ball must be very light weight to be able to just throw it? Roll it?

Nope. And you know why not?

Me neither.

I put in on my official must do list though now.

Well thank the Lord. Or you'd have to move down the list with Andy on my "favorite" people.

I'm going to try to get my final update done tonight while Mark is working at Target.

I went home early Tuesday and spent most of the day in bed and then yesterday I had to go to the doctor. You all know I had that awful sinus infection a couple of weeks ago. Well Tuesday I woke up and could hardly sit, walk or stand...I did something to my back. It was a little better on Wednesday during the day and then fired up again Wednesday night and woke me up at 2 a.m. and I never went back to sleep. :( I went to the doctor yesterday and it is a muscle thing and she gave me a muscle relaxant and pain pills. It's helping a bit so hopefully with some rest tonight and tomorrow, I'll be better each day.

Last edited:
I'm going to try to get my final update done tonight while Mark is working at Target.

I went home early Tuesday and spent most of the day in bed and then yesterday I had to go to the doctor. You all know I had that awful sinus infection a couple of weeks ago. Well Tuesday I woke up and could hardly sit, walk or stand...I did something to my back. It was a little better on Wednesday during the day and then fired up again Wednesday night and woke me up at 2 a.m.a nd I never went back to sleep. :( I went to the doctor yesterday and it is a muscle thing and she gave me a muscle relaxant and pain pills. It's helping a bit so hopefully with some rest tonight and tomorrow, I'll be better each day.

Prayers and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery! Tick tock, tick tock...you're getting close! :thumbsup2

I went home early Tuesday and spent most of the day in bed and then yesterday I had to go to the doctor. You all know I had that awful sinus infection a couple of weeks ago. Well Tuesday I woke up and could hardly sit, walk or stand...I did something to my back. It was a little better on Wednesday during the day and then fired up again Wednesday night and woke me up at 2 a.m. and I never went back to sleep. :( I went to the doctor yesterday and it is a muscle thing and she gave me a muscle relaxant and pain pills. It's helping a bit so hopefully with some rest tonight and tomorrow, I'll be better each day.
YAY for Single Digits, so sorry for your back pain. That stinks :hug: Feel better my friend!:flower3:

Well Tuesday I woke up and could hardly sit, walk or stand...I did something to my back.

Oh, no!
And I know just how much fun that can be! :sad2:

I went to the doctor yesterday and it is a muscle thing and she gave me a muscle relaxant and pain pills. It's helping a bit so hopefully with some rest tonight and tomorrow, I'll be better each day.

good luck with that!
And everyone I talk to seems to say the same thing.
Rest for a few days and it should be okay.

Still sucks while it's happening.

Prayers and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery! Tick tock, tick tock...you're getting close! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Bill. I swear, I've complained more this past month about not feeling well then I ever have. I'm hoping this is the last of it. Yes, that clock is ticking...thank God.

YAY for Single Digits, so sorry for your back pain. That stinks :hug: Feel better my friend!:flower3:

Thanks, Jeanette. I'm hoping sleeping in until 8 or 8:30 (have to be up and dressed by 9 as I have someone coming to measure for blinds for the living room/dining room and two of the three bedrooms) will help, plus my massage with Edward on Sunday (doctor said a gentle massage would help...and I would never not listen to my doctor...or pass up a chance to see my Edward).

Oh, no!
And I know just how much fun that can be! :sad2:

You've had back pains? Isn't it awful? I've never felt this much pain.

good luck with that!
And everyone I talk to seems to say the same thing.
Rest for a few days and it should be okay.

Still sucks while it's happening.

I'm hoping an easy weekend will help. Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks, Jeanette. I'm hoping sleeping in until 8 or 8:30 (have to be up and dressed by 9 as I have someone coming to measure for blinds for the living room/dining room and two of the three bedrooms) will help, plus my massage with Edward on Sunday (doctor said a gentle massage would help...and I would never not listen to my doctor...or pass up a chance to see my Edward).
Sounds like a great plan, Kathy. We got new blinds installed not that long ago, and the kids have never slept better plus the house looks great :)

So the last few things I'd like to get done on our last two days.

Day 5 we are at Animal Kingdom. As a reminder, we have FP+ for Dinosaur, Festival of the Lion King and the Safari. Mary will do single rider line for EE and I think she'll probably want to do it more than once.

I'd like to go to the Dawa Bar and get a lovely cocktail. We also want to be sure to walk the trails and hopefully see these guys awake:

and will be on the lookout for

(or the Miss version)

We head to Epcot after our day at AK and will mostly hit World Showcase and have dinner there.

On Saturday, Day 6, we are at the Studios. We have FP+ for Star Tours, Toy Story and Tower of Terror.

I would like to get some of this in:

(I really wish they'd make this a FP+ option as it has gotten very popular.

And One Man's Dream

I'm not sure what we are doing for dinner (you'll recall we are having lunch at Mama Melrose). I do know we'll have to pack this night as we have a very early pick-up by the Unmagical Express as discussed earlier.

This is the last update I'll do before the trip. I'll pop in to say goodbye before I go.

I do have a few DIS meets that I hope very much happen and there is also a chance that I will be meeting Amanda and Mira. For those new to my TR's, Amanda is the 32-year old widow of a friend of my son Andy's, Joe. Joe died of colon cancer at the age of 32 after a courageous and hard fought battle. Mira had not turned one yet when he passed. Amanda, with Joe, started a blog called Cocktails and Chemo to discuss what they, as a young family with cancer in their lives, went through during this time. After Joe's death, Amanda kept Cocktails and Chemo going and now is helping other young families going through this horrible cancer. I've never met Amanda and she lives in Orlando and I am hoping she'll be at Disney one day (she goes often with Mira). She is one of the most courageous, strong women I have ever known through her words.

Thanks for reading everyone.

As in years past, for those who are not friends with me on FB, I will try to post a picture here every once in awhile.

Sounds like a great plan, Kathy. We got new blinds installed not that long ago, and the kids have never slept better plus the house looks great :)

Thanks; I need to have something on the windows as they've been bare for about three years now and since we plan to put the house on the market next year, the windows need something to make it look a bit more presentable. :)

Oh Kathy!! How amazing you might get to meet Amanda and that precious girl Mira! :hug: I need to get back on FB, but hey at least I have more DIS time LOL. I'm trying to take a social media break a little to finish my final countdown to my BSN.

I'm glad your back is OK and it isn't anything serious that will interfere with your trip.

Love all your plans. It's going to be a fabulous trip.

I think its wonderful that you are going to meet Amanda and Mira. Her blog is so inspirational and written with such heartfelt honestly.

Oh yeah - I totally did not know that there was a Mr. Devine. How did I miss THAT?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter