No Trips in 2015 turns into 3 Trips in 2015--Update 4/24/15 -- Page 31

Hello, I hate not having the DIS app on my iPad I forget about checking in when I am on the computer. Sounds like a great trip planned, not to much longer until you are "home".

Thanks, friend. It will be here before I know it.

Kathy, I'm so glad to hear that your headache is better and that you were able to get some rest last night. :hug: I hope things get better and better!

Thank you; it is finally all gone. I still have 2 days of antibiotics and hopefully then the rest of the sneezing and coughing will be all gone too.

Glad you are feeling better. What a fun weekend you have plan. I get all my kids together Saturday! Son that is down in TX "surprised" me Monday with a visit. I think time when grown kids come home is almost as good as a Disney trip, unless you can get both. I know there was more I wanted to say but can't remember what.

Sandy, thank you. So nice you are getting all your kids home. :)

Wow - only 18 days... ANd it's less now - because (as usual) I am late. Your plans sound a little crazy between now and then! But fun! YOu will have a great time with the kids! I hope you are able to get everything done that you need to do before you leave.

15 days today. So, so excited. We had a great dinner together last night and etonight it is Mark, Alisha and friends of ours.

Love your plans and must dos for your first few days... It just looks so warm and lovely - I can't wait to get back!

I am looking forward to consistent warm weather and not the up and down like we have.

I am glad to hear you are feeling better - hopefully you continue to do so. :)

D~

Thanks, D; feeling much, much better.

Me too :hug: I was so excited to meet you in real life & Nicki too! Just means you have to give Janet a double big hug to bring home to me :) I'm am very glad you are feeling better!! Cronuts...........ahhhh, so I know you don't like Dunkin' Donuts but I tried the cronut there and BLEH! Not the same :( When I get RC fever, my DH reminds me how BC is walking distance of cronuts and slushies ;) DD8 and I were checking the BW stands out yesterday as well. YUM

I promise, if Janet and I hook up, to give her an extra hug. Those cronuts are to die for. I don't like Dunkin Donuts at all and I heard they are no where near as good.

Hi Kathy!

:wave2: Mark.

Just dropping in so you can't yell at me. But then you go and post this and I start comparing it to my sports teams and...yeah.

I had to give Andy grief. Is your team in the playoffs for hockey? I don't even know.

She deserves it for making fun of our winter earlier this year. So there!

She made fun of you? I find that very hard to believe about Jill.

She did?!?!?
Well in that case.... ppbbbttttt!!!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: So there you go.

That is perhaps the best looking cronut I have ever seen. I'm not a huge fan, but I'm willing to try a do-over.

Really? I'll eat yours for you. :)

So glad you trip is just around the corner. Sometimes it seems so far away and then *bam* it's here.

Funny how it sneaks up on you.

Enjoy your weekend with the kids.

Thank you.

Hi Kathy!! Your plans are all sounding so good - it's going to be a great trip. I'm glad you left some things as surprised though!

Thanks, Roni. And a few more surprises of plans changed. :)

Ugh - I'm so sorry. I have been plagued by these in recent years, and they are just awful. I'm glad you are feeling better!

Oh no...I'm sorry you suffer with these. This is my first time and I did NOT enjoy it at all.

WOW!!! And even closer now. I really had no sense that it was coming up this fast. :laughing:

15 days...I'll soon be in single digits.

Mmmmmmm.....cronut. I have to try one of those next time!

Oh you must Clare.

I'm glad your headache is better. I would have wanted to kill someone too if I had one for 6 days.

I wanted to kill myself last weekend as bad as I felt.

You have a busy weekend planned! I thought mine was busy but I think you have me beat!

This is the 8th year I've run concessions for this tournament and this was the last one. I love those coaches to the moon and back.

Love your plans. I hope you get to do everything you want!

Thanks...I do too.

And they are?

You are either being funny or you did NOT read my intros. ;)

We have looking at the picture: Des, Andy's girlfriend of 4 years; then our oldest son (aged 29) Andy, then my baby Mark (to be 27 next month) and my beautiful daughter-in-law Alisha

Oh Kathy... You must be over the moon. What a beautiful group. Enjoy this time together. I know you will. :hug:

Thanks, Rob. It sure was good having us all together. I just wish hubby could have been there for dinner but he was umpping a doubleheader.

Oh my word...the Cronut! How have I never heard of that...must have one!

Yes, put it on your snack list for your Epcot Day!!!!

You have a beautiful family..glad that you got to enjoy them this weekend..your trip is coming fast, hope you have a fabulous time and I am looking forward to the trip report..

Gorgeous picture Kathy!!

It's so awesome how quickly your trip is sneaking up on you. Can't wait for that to happen to me!!!

Hope you all had a blast!

Beautiful family! Awesome that your trip is coming up fast! Wish mine would be here soon, LOL! I'm so long overdue for some Disney Magic!

YAY for family visits!! So excited for you! Enjoy this time together; savor every moment, as I know you will. :)

Just saw the picture of the kids! You have such a beautiful family, hope you're all enjoying the weekend!

Yay! Great PTR, just got caught up! My little guys and I will be there at the same time as you, and we are staying next door at the Dolphin, my husband is staying there for a convention, so we let the poor sap work, and spend his money at the parks :rolleyes1. Maybe we will bump into you on our mad dashes to get Cronuts and Starbucks two of my favorite things, and now I am drooling....

Getting so close!! I know how excited you are as I am excited as well! My sweet MIL may be joining for a few days. Excited to stay somewhere new the BWI.

Oh, I did. But I just naturally assumed that we would be your favourite people.

:rolleyes1

You would be my "second" favorite people. :)

Figment, cronuts, HM, Philharmagic and People mover? Um, yes please! :thumbsup2

Doesn't that sound wonderful? 11 days, 6 hours to go.

You have a beautiful family..glad that you got to enjoy them this weekend..your trip is coming fast, hope you have a fabulous time and I am looking forward to the trip report..

Thank you. We had a very good time with the kids this weekend...dinner with both boys and their girls on Friday and then Mark and ALisha joined us with our very good friends at dinner. Alisha and I shopped for several hours on Sunday before they headed home.

By the looks on their faces, I'd guess everyone had a blast! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Tracy. We all did.

Gorgeous picture Kathy!!

Thank you. :)

It's so awesome how quickly your trip is sneaking up on you. Can't wait for that to happen to me!!!

It really is.

Hope you all had a blast!

We did and they may come back the weekend after I get back from Florida. I wasn't expecting to see them until possibly the end of July again.

Beautiful family! Awesome that your trip is coming up fast! Wish mine would be here soon, LOL! I'm so long overdue for some Disney Magic!

Thanks...I'm biased, but I think they are beautiful too. Yes, I'll be in single digits on Friday. Do you have a trip planned?

I love the picture of the kids from dinner. Everyone looks like they're happy to be together!

Thanks, Sarah. I appreciate it.

Same to you my friend.

YAY for family visits!! So excited for you! Enjoy this time together; savor every moment, as I know you will. :)

I love when they come and so glad that Andy and Des had an evening free to join us.

Just saw the picture of the kids! You have such a beautiful family, hope you're all enjoying the weekend!

Thank you so very much, sweetie.

Yay! Great PTR, just got caught up! My little guys and I will be there at the same time as you, and we are staying next door at the Dolphin, my husband is staying there for a convention, so we let the poor sap work, and spend his money at the parks :rolleyes1. Maybe we will bump into you on our mad dashes to get Cronuts and Starbucks two of my favorite things, and now I am drooling....

:welcome: Thank you for joining. Please be sure to say hello if you see me. I would be thrilled to meet a new DISer.

Getting so close!! I know how excited you are as I am excited as well! My sweet MIL may be joining for a few days. Excited to stay somewhere new the BWI.

You switched? I am so happy to hear that. We will talk next week to figure out the best day to meet up.

So my trip is now at 11 days, 6 hours until I'm on the plane. So let's get to the next couple of days worth of "extras" I'd like to get done

On Tuesday, you know we are at Epcot in the morning...just Nicki and I. Then we are going to DTD for shopping and bowling and then to the MK for dinner and rides. I'd like to get out of dinner and hang around back there and watch the fireworks from there:

I'd also like to be sure to ride

and get some Mickey popcorn

On Wednesday, May 6, we are back at Epcot

I really have nothing to add here except perhaps seeing one or two of the movies after Nick and Todd leave and after Mary and I have dinner.

Thursday, May 7, I am back at the Magic Kingdom, this time with Mary. We have FP+ for Splash, Big Thunder and Seven Dwarfs. I would like to add these:

I'm sure we'll have plenty of time for other things at the MK -- Pooh, Peoplemover, Mermaid, Jungle Cruise, etc.

Up next, the last two days "extras."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter