No SWA at my airport Any other $$ saving tips

mcgrawfan

Peace Love Mickey Mouse
Our closest airport, which is about 40 minutes away, does not have Southwest. Does anyone have any other tips to save on airfare? The closest airport with SWA is about 3 hours away. Which we could drive to, but they haven't released any fares for our trip yet (Feb 28- March 9 2007). I don't want to wait too long and have all of the fares in my area go up and the SWA fares come out and not be worth the drive. Any help is appreciated! :crazy:

Nope. :rolleyes: We just have most of the major carriers. We can't get any of the discount carriers because there is not enough traffic through the airport. But we don't have enough traffic because fares are usually higher than other airports. :rolleyes1

If you use NWA you can purchase e-certs that can take up to $100 off your ticket price :yay: . I paid $12 for each of the e-certs. Saved me $176 :cheer2: . If you want the website let me know, or you can look on ebay or craigs list :thumbsup2 .

Tim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter