No S'mores at Prime Time

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
FYI:

The s'mores dessert is no longer available at 50s! They do have one on the allergy with gluten free options.

image.jpg

Looks like the Boston cream parfait thing is gone too, at least since last October :( But the peanut butter cake and cheesecake look interesting!

Pineapple upside down cake looks new too

I had the cheesecake last year, and I have to say it was awful. Probably the only thing I ever had there that I DIDNT like!

Now that really bums me out. That was one of my favorite desserts in all of WDW, with the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake being the other favorite. I am going on a girl's trip in February with my BF and we are planning on going here for dinner, I was so excited to be getting that dessert. Oh well, at least they have hot fudge sundaes.....BooHoo!!!!!

Are the milkshakes still possible for dessert? On the DDP. I wanted to share a meal with my daughter and then get us both a shake, one as drink, one as dessert...

It may come back at some point. I see menu items leave and come back over and over again.

I was bummed when they got rid of the view finders as the dessert menus too :(

The peanut butter cake is great (to me) as well as Dad's Brownie Sunday. Heading to the Studios tomorrow and we will for sure be there and have dessert at least with a few "beverages" at the Tune In Lounge.

We were there at the end of June and when I saw that they were no longer on the menu I was so upset! Our waitress said that nobody was ordering them so they took them off! Our experience was not so good during this visit so I think we may have to try something else next time even though this place has always been one of my favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter