No Slipper - What is your next favorite dessert at CRT?

julielovestigger

Mouseketeer
Assuming that I will not be able to get the slipper at CRT, what would you recommend I get? I love chocolate, but I love any dessert.

There were 3 kinds of dessert on the menu last week:

Fantasyland sundae which is a raspberry sorbet with strawberries and blueberries on top of it.

Fairytale chocolate cake which is a layered chocolate cake with chocolate ganache.

Key Lime creme brulee.

DH had the fantasyland sundae which he always gets. Pretty good.

FIL had the chocolate cake - this thing was huge. It was about 5 1/2" long, 4"-5" high and about 3" in width.

I had the creme brulee and it's was very light and the key lime flavor wasn't overpowering at all.

I ordered the slipper on Tuesday. It was okay. One of the girls ordered the key lime brulee. It was fabulous!!! :cool1:

Are the desserts the same on the lunch menu? Because now all I can think about is dessert :goodvibes

I think on the lunch menu, there is one pre-set dessert, that you can't change. As far as the chocolate cake, this chocoholic dessert lover had it-it was great!

I will be having dinner there on the 21st of October . . . and you can bet than I will be eating that cake!!

We ate at CRT last night. After I got over my disappointment about the slipper not on the menu, I ordered the Key Lime creme brulee.

I'm a chocolate lover but I'd had chocolate desserts at other meals and I was stuffed from the crt dinner. So, I chose the brulee. It was very good and I'd get it again.

Between the three of us, we had the slipper, fantasyland sundae, and chocolate cake. To be honest with ya, I favored the chocolate cake over the slipper! So you're really not missing that much!

Thank you so much for asking this question! I had second thoughts about the slipper after reading that it really looks good but doesn't taste that good!

Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache! Now that I can have fun with!

Simba's Mom said:
I think on the lunch menu, there is one pre-set dessert, that you can't change. As far as the chocolate cake, this chocoholic dessert lover had it-it was great!

I guess that I will need to get my chocolate fix elsewhere. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter