No show this week (14th Feb 2017)

I went to Epcot 2 weeks ago so excited about Festival Of The Arts... no offence but the festival was a complete joke... i spent the day drinking around the world and eating in the countries. Wanna raise the guest experience? Make Flower and Garden 6 months long and Food and Wine 6 months long

Wanna raise the guest experience? Make Flower and Garden 6 months long and Food and Wine 6 months long

They can't really do that AND have 3 months of Christmas. Aren't Food & Wine and Flower & Wine both about four months long now? All we really need is something to cover the hottest two months of the year, maybe BO & Wine... A/C & Wine... Beer & Wine. I think we have some winners

I was wondering where the podcast was last night. Such a bummer...I had to find something else to watch last night. I saw the Daily Fix with Rhino this morning and he announced that there was not podcast because Pete is "under the weather'. Feel better Pete! I missed you all and look forward to next weeks episode. I can't wait to see what everyone's thoughts are about possible gondola transportation coming to WDW.

there is absolutely zero reason to spend a day at Hollywood Studios right now. The Star Wars fireworks arent nearly enough to warrant a day there.....and they close my fav breakfast place??? (Starring Rolls) I live in Massachusetts and I go to WDW 3 or 4 times a year and I like u Tony will always pay what Disney asks but its getting ridiculous with these price hikes

I disagree, the majority (all) of the E ticket attractions are still available in HS and we found that there was still more than enough to fill our day. Prices for everything are going up and like you say, as long as we pay they will always increase.

there is absolutely zero reason to spend a day at Hollywood Studios right now. The Star Wars fireworks arent nearly enough to warrant a day there.....and they close my fav breakfast place??? (Starring Rolls) I live in Massachusetts and I go to WDW 3 or 4 times a year and I like u Tony will always pay what Disney asks but its getting ridiculous with these price hikes
I will apparently be at Hollywood Studios next week without reason. That's alright, reason is overrated sometimes. :p

Well, how about spending a half day there and then winding up with Epcot for the other half?
That sounds like a great plan.... i dont want it to sound like I despise Studios. Rock n Roller Coaster TOT and Toy Story are excellent attractions. Im just bitter right now cuz they closed my fav food place Starring Rolls Cafe

Last edited:
That sounds like a great plan.... i dont want it to sound like I despise Studios. Rock n Roller Coaster TOT and Toy Story are excellent attractions. Im just bitter right now cuz they closed my fav food place Starting Rolls Cafe
Don't forget High Octane. It sounds stupid, but if you were able to get one of the six bar stools it was a great feeling to have AC blasting you while you had a Gin and Tonic in the 98 degree weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter