• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NO Rooms?? Is this Real or am I Going Crazy?

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
DH and I were thinking of coming to WDW for the Annual Passholder preview of New Fantasyland on November 10th. I've been searching for a room from the 8th to the 11th and NOTHING. This can't be right, can it? I've searched the DVC website and there are no rooms. I searching on the WDW website under special offers and no rooms. I even searched for rack rate availability and there are NO ROOMS. Am I in some kind of alternate universe right now or is it really possible that every single room on WDW property is filled that weekend? I've searched every single category of resort and nothing comes up at all. I'm shocked to think that every single room in Walt Disney World is full that weekend.

You've got the marathon, end of F&W, the Fantasyland preview and to top it all off Jersey Week. I'm not surprised it is all booked up. Family was looking to join us 2 months ago and couldn't find anything then either. You could hope for a cancellation...

DH and I were thinking of coming to WDW for the Annual Passholder preview of New Fantasyland on November 10th. I've been searching for a room from the 8th to the 11th and NOTHING. This can't be right, can it? I've searched the DVC website and there are no rooms. I searching on the WDW website under special offers and no rooms. I even searched for rack rate availability and there are NO ROOMS. Am I in some kind of alternate universe right now or is it really possible that every single room on WDW property is filled that weekend? I've searched every single category of resort and nothing comes up at all. I'm shocked to think that every single room in Walt Disney World is full that weekend.

There's been some discussion about that weekend on disboards--I believe people are saying that since it's Veteran's Day weekend, a PGA tournament, and the end of Jersey week the resorts are all booked. :(

Something is wrong with their online reservation system, because I thought the same thing. But then I decided to call and make the reservation. There was a lot available.

I checked, too. I don't think it's just the long weekend. When I looked, it was the entire week of Nov.11-18. I tried each day, rack rate No rooms (except for POP) Weird

CSR has been booked out since April, we had a reservation and ended up cancelling because we couldn't change room preferences. We are booked for the week you mention at POR and we booked many months ago. At that stage there wasn't much left. There is also free dining on, and what seems like every event you could imagine that weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter