• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No reservation

Jasminerk13

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find a thread about it.

We have all of our dining reservations made except for 1 night. Is it possible to show up at say Chef Mickey's early (like 5:00pm) with no reservations? Any chance we get a table?

It depends on when you are going, but the likely answer is no. Maybe call disney dining that morning or the day before and see what you can get. I'd still look for an ADR if that's where you want to eat.

There's always a chance, but it can range from OK to almost none. I wouldn't count on being able to do this and would have a backup plan of some sort.

Most likely, never gonna happen, sorry! :sad2:
PS: There are better places to eat anyways for character dining. CM's has bland food, long line ups and very noisy! I was very disappointed, cause I was excited to try it last trip.

Anything is possible, but like others have said - don't count on it. There have been times when people have reported seeing/being in a line of people hoping to get a table when the restaurant opens so you might not be the only ones hoping to get in.

You don't say when you are going, so until then, I would check online multiple times a day to see if anything opens up. Even after you arrive at WDW you can check with the concierge at your resort.

Well.. we did do that once. We showed up right when they opened, literally. They made us wait an hour, but they did seat us. I understand that is VERY RARE at CM, and I wouldn't count on it. I gave my best puppy dog eyes to a young hostess, and they ok'd it. But like I said we had pixie dust that trip, and also got in Le Cellier, Mama Melrose and Liberty Tree Tavern without ressies. The key was being there right at opening (LC was lunch). (obviously it was a last minute trip, we hoped for the best and got it!!!:woohoo:)

We were able to do this last year as well, and we were a party of 6!

We just chatted with the CM at the podium at about 4:30 and at about 5:15 we were seated.

But I believe this was in September - a very slow season.

Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter