No Reservation Confirmation Emails Anymore?

tup1830

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

I made a few reservations and waitlists over the past few days and have not received a single email confirmation. Is this the new normal?

I had an issue with DCL where they are not sending out receipts...they told me to check my credit card for the receipt.

I wouldn't think an email confirmation is affected by covid, but i'm learning its becoming an excuse more so than a challenge.

I was looking for an email for the reservation I made this morning and haven't gotten one yet. I guess I won't hold my breath.

I made two reservations on Saturday and one this morning. No confirmations emails for any- so far.

I had a waitlist get confirmed and I didn't receive an email about that. I just happened to login to the site early this morning and noticed that the reservation was changed. I searched my email for the confirmation number and nothing came up.

scary to see that a simple confirmation email is a challenge....for weeks

I was walking a reservation for the week after Thanksgiving. The last confirmation I received was on Dec 25 - none after that. I also modified another existing reservation on Dec 27 and did not receive a confirmation.

Everything is correct on my Dashboard, but emails seemed to have stopped sometime after Christmas.

I didn't get an email confirmation for a combined reservation they processed this week (normally I do).

IMO, this could potentially be a major issue. Since Disney IT is so glitchy, what would happen if the system "forgot" a current reservation, and it just stopped showing up on your Dashboard?

At that point, you would have no recourse without the confirmation email.

I guess you could screenshot the listing on the Dashboard, but I don't know if MS would honor that or not?

Apparently, they're not going to bother sending confirmation emails that didn't go out last week. At least, I didn't get one...
In the same boat regarding my reservations last week. I had the same occur with reservations made last May too. I try to think of it as an occasional, involuntary membership value-add feature to help keep my inbox uncluttered.

Last edited:
If you want one, go in, modify your trip, don’t change a thing, and rebook it. It will trigger a new email to be sent!
Well, tried that. It's been 30 minutes. Still no email. Have the ones today been taking longer than usual?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter