• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No princes at MNSSHP

I just found out that Cinderella and Rapunzel will be behind the castle. I don't have an exact location. Don't know if they will be together or separate, or any other details.

ETA: For sure no princes with them.

No Flynn? EUGENE! Excuse me while I go cry… :sad::sad:

Anyone know what time they let the party people line up for Fairytale Hall?

Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Meeting the princes was one of my favorite things about the party.

Ive always found it a bit weird that you hardly ever see the princes with the princesses. I mean, at the end of the movie, they live happily ever after... which means not being together most of the time? What kind of message is that?

I may be in the minority, but I'm totally disappointed! I was definitely looking forward to meeting the princes. :-(

I guess it does make sense though, with this being a Halloween event. Oh well, I guess I don't have to do any meet & greets. :-/.

So sad! I've been talking about the M&G with Flynn for months!! BFF pointed out I'd probably just be disappointed it wasn't really Zachary Levi, but now I'll never know!!

Also, IMHO, the villians meeting with the Princesses kinda reduces the value of their new offering. I'd pay more to meet with the villians that I can't do otherwise, but if they are meeting for free with the princesses? No way

I assume whenever. I don't think they can really tell you you can't wait around as long as you aren't blocking the current lines.

Last year it was after 6:30...around 6:40ish? We got in line to see Flynn/Rapunzel et al one night and Cindy/Prince Charming et al the other at 6:40ish, and were in the first group to meet both.

I assume whenever. I don't think they can really tell you you can't wait around as long as you aren't blocking the current lines.

Last year at the two parties we attended, they had a CM standing outside telling people that they weren't forming a line yet if they tried to form a line prior to 6:35 or so. After that, they then reconfigured the ropes and let people start lining up outside only, leaving the inside queue available for day guests right up until the party started (day guests who just wanted to see the princesses were ushered right into PFH). PFH is open for day guests right until 7:00, so they do need the space in the queue, and the walkway outside runs right in front of shops and restaurants, and at least last year was pretty narrow because 7DMT construction walls were still up. So they really couldn't have people lining up too early.

The line for the Seven Dwarfs formed much earlier, I guess because there was space for it and they had ropes set up. I thought they did a good job last year with the way they handled the princess/prince M&G. It was much more orderly than the year before when they were still meeting in Town Square Theatre.

If Flynn isn't there i'll be very upset. I'm coming from Australia and have spent the past year so excited to meet him. My costume for the party is Rapunzel too. :(

I'm with you on this one. I too am coming from Aus, and my costume is going to be Flynn! I was really looking forward to see how both of them would respond...

Last year it was after 6:30...around 6:40ish? We got in line to see Flynn/Rapunzel et al one night and Cindy/Prince Charming et al the other at 6:40ish, and were in the first group to meet both.

Last year at the two parties we attended, they had a CM standing outside telling people that they weren't forming a line yet if they tried to form a line prior to 6:35 or so. After that, they then reconfigured the ropes and let people start lining up outside only, leaving the inside queue available for day guests right up until the party started (day guests who just wanted to see the princesses were ushered right into PFH). PFH is open for day guests right until 7:00, so they do need the space in the queue, and the walkway outside runs right in front of shops and restaurants, and at least last year was pretty narrow because 7DMT construction walls were still up. So they really couldn't have people lining up too early.

The line for the Seven Dwarfs formed much earlier, I guess because there was space for it and they had ropes set up. I thought they did a good job last year with the way they handled the princess/prince M&G. It was much more orderly than the year before when they were still meeting in Town Square Theatre.

I hope they consider that the addition of Maleficent will increase the demand (I think) when getting the lines ready for the party. I had not planned on waiting until 6:30.

Just saw on another post where someone mentioned that the portion of the blog about Maleficient meeting with Sleeping Beauty and Evil Queen meeting with Snow White was removed today?

Wonder what that means? Have they removed them? Are they putting them elsewhere to meet? Or, are they just taking them as well as the princes away now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter