• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No openings...

meandmynana

Earning My Ears
We were given last minute tickets to Mickeys Halloween and Bibbidi Bobbidi has no openings at either salon. Is there an off site salon that can do princess hair nails ect?

Did you look into the harmony barber shop? They can do a Princess-y do with glitter. You can always do the nails/make up yourself....

I would look into the Barber shop as well....good luck

Um, why not do it yourself?

That's what our extended family has always done. All you need is a costume, hair glitter (always go outside your room to spray!), and maybe a tiara. A tiara is easy enough to obtain.

If you want to do the nails, why not just do it locally before you go? That way, it won't just be the princess who gets her nails, but mom can get nails done too, and you are using precious vacation time to do it - esp super limited party-ticket time.

I'm not being mean, its just that when I'm at WDW, I try to focus on spending my times doiing things that an only be done at WDW. I consider getting beauty stuff to be something that can be done off WDW property.

that said, the barber shop is a fun little spot for a Disney updo/hair trim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter