No New Years Eve Bash

Doggiesluvdisney2

Official Jello shot maker!!
At our site anyway :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:
We will not be able to come to the Fort this Christmas and New Year. I am so sorry to back out on the GG but promise to make up for it in one of our future stays.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year :santa:

Denise and James

I'm sorry to hear this Denise. Not because you won't be hosting a party, but because you're not going to be at FtW.

We're not camping over this weekend, but will probably drive over for the evening to watch the fireworks. It's become our New Year's tradition.:thumbsup2

I'm sorry to hear this Denise. Not because you won't be hosting a party, but because you're not going to be at FtW.

We're not camping over this weekend, but will probably drive over for the evening to watch the fireworks. It's become our New Year's tradition.:thumbsup2

wish i could just drive over and watch the fireworks whenever i wanted :rolleyes:

i will just have to do what i did saturday night when the cold set in. turn on samantha brown and watch her disney holiday specials.. ;) .

sorry to hear this...we will certainly miss you...

i will volunteer my site in honor of jello shots...;)

We will be there also, and can use my site (I am not sure which one, I requested 900 loop but pd for a full-hook up, so who knows what that will be). We will be coming in after work on Wed., like to meet all of u. We are also going over to MK (not in) watching fireworks from the front, great place to see them on NYE. Let me know if you want to use my site.

Sorry to hear that you're going to miss the Fort. :sad1:

We're leaving out Friday afternoon, making an overnight pitstop so we can setup in daylight on Saturday. We will be at MK on NYE but I'm free for New Year's Day....who's cooking the Blackeyed Peas? :flower3:

wish i could just drive over and watch the fireworks whenever i wanted :rolleyes:

i will just have to do what i did saturday night when the cold set in. turn on samantha brown and watch her disney holiday specials.. ;) .

and cry in my Kungaloosh,,:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter