• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(NO NEW REQUESTS) Name Tag Graphics "RETIRED" BLANKS ON PAGE 128 POST 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom,
You helped me make some wonderful magnets back in 2008. DD and I are going on a cruise with DCL in June 2011 for her graduation. Can you do a graduation cap for Victoria? And perhaps something special for the fact that we are cruising on the Dream? Idk...first time Dreamers or something corny like that, now that we are CC members :goodvibes

Thanks in advance!!

Can we please get the DCL Celebrate tags with:

Lance
Magical Med Cruise

Shelly
Magical Med Cruise

Kiley
Happy 12th Birthday

Thank you so much!

Hi Tom,

My family of four will be cruising in the fall . If you have time, could you create 4 name tags for us using the :thumbsup2Disney Cruise tag?

We are.....

Randy
North Andover, MA

Amy
North Andover, MA

Griffin
North Andover, MA

Avery
North Andover, MA

Thanks for your help with this. I appreciate your time and help.
Warm Regards

Amy

Tom, I would so appreciate it if you could make us some tags! We leave on Sunday to the MR & I just saw this tread!

We'd love the DCL "Where Dreams Come True" tags with the following:

Micheal (yes, it is spelled with the e before the a)
Corona, CA

Katie
Corona, CA

Ainsley
Corona, CA

Allie
Corona, CA

THANKS A MILLION!!!

This will be DS's first Disney vacation and I would love if you could make these for us. We travel Oct 30th.

I would like one of each of these.
The Original DCL tag, and a WDW celebration tag.

Steve
Medford, NJ

Rae
Medford, NJ

Connor
Medford, NJ

Thank You very much. :hug:

Hi Tom! If it is not too much trouble can you please do 2 name tags for me? We don't sail until Oct so you have more time. We are sailing on the Magic Oct 8 and it is Laura and Larry. Thanks..:thumbsup2

We're traveling on 4/17...

Could we please have these in the "Original DCL" design?

John
Robin

And these in the current DCL design:

John
Big Cheese

Robin
Big Cheese's Boss

Brad
Brookeville, MD

Spencer
Brookeville, MD

Thanks again!

John

Hi Tom,
We are cruising the first week in June on the Dream.

We've got a big Family: The same name tag for everyone please - We'd like the DCL where dreams come true. Thank you so much! Amazing how much of your time you've given to this thread - I've been watching it for years...

Jason - Birthday Cruise
Jordan - 1st Disney Cruise
Camden - 1st Disney Cruise
Caitlin - 1st Disney Cruise
Nana Gail - Cruisin' DCL Again
Jeff - Cruisin' DCL Again
Carla - Cruisin' DCL Again
Addison - 4th Disney Cruise
Ansley - #1 Donald Duck Fan

Thanks again!

I love that you are willing to do this for people here on the Dis.... and I would really like to surprise my mom and husband with these for our May 17th sailing to Alaska.

It would be awesome if I could get the DCL- Where Dreams Come True design for our trip.

Cordelia
Fort Wayne, IN

Nick
Fort Wayne, IN

Becky
Fort Wayne, IN

Hi Tom,

love the nametags. If you have time, I was hoping to get:

Kolton
Keegan

Both in DCL where dreams come true style

And then,

Camryn
Kendall

in DCL what will you celebrate style, with the town "RVC, NY" written under the names

We travel in a few weeks, just decided to make journals and thought these would be great as the cover page, but totally understand if you can't get to them in time! Thanks for offering your services!! You rock!

Hi Tom,
I had sent a request to you about a month ago. Not sure if you got it. Would you be able to PM me so I can double check.
Thanks so much!!! We sail May 15th

I was wondering if I could put in a request, we sail at the end of May.

The original DCL tag

one for each:

Gene
Melissa
Anna
Emma

if you think it would look ok, include Rockford, IL

Thank you for all you do for everyone on the boards! :worship:

Loving your work tom, you guys are all talented, I gave tried to make my own but they never look as good so sorry but I'm gonna have to ask a favour lol

could I get DCL with where dreams come true for

Sarah
brian
beth
ellie

from Paisley, UK

we don't cruise till September so no hurry if your a busy bee

thanx Sarah

Hello Tom,

I can see that you must be super busy. If you can fit my order in to all the requests that would be great! How much are the nametags?

I would like to order 4 of the DCL "Where dreams..."

I am super new to all this. So, how do I know if you are able to make the nametags or not? Do you email me them? Our trip is on the Wonder, April 17th.

Troy
Deserie
Londyn
Logan

Thank you,
Deserie Milburn

Hi!

Hoping you could do some name tags for me.

I would like the DCL original with Jason.

I would also like DCL celebrate with Leah.

Thanks.

Hi Tom,

I am cruising on April 17th with my family - it would be great to have these to use to decorate our door! How much are they and would you have time? We would need 4 - DCL nametags for the following names:

Tory
Maria
Katrina
Alyssa

Look forward to hearing from you either way.
Thanks!
Maria
Mariag481

Could I please gat an original DCL tag with the name Ella?

We still have the others you made for us a couple years ago to use this trip, but we have a new addition this time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter