(NO NEW REQUESTS) Name Tag Graphics "RETIRED" BLANKS ON PAGE 128 POST 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom these are so great!
Are they larger than what the Cast members wear?
Wouldn't want to be impersonating a cast member.:rotfl2:

Hi Tom. We are cruising next month!
Could I please have 5 DCL "where dreams come true" tags with the following names...

Andy
Monica
Ashley
John
Judy

And if you could put Maryland on the second line that would be great. Thanks Tom!

Tom-- If you have the time could I get DCL tags with these names

Aunt Carol
New Jersey

Billy
First Cruise

Daniel
First Cruise

Bill
First Cruise

Maureen
First Cruise

thanks so much

I was wondering if you would be able to make two of the DCL cruise line name tags for my daughters. From the first post it would be like the third one down.

Their names are:

Becca and Brooke.

We are sailing on September 12, 2010. Sorry for the last minute for the request, but we just got a printer that works again.

Thanks.

Hello Tom,

The name tags look great. I would love to request one of the DCL - Where Dreams Come True tags for my trip next month.

Mina (first line)
Houston, TX (second line)

Thanks a bunch!!!!!
:banana:

Tom, these are great. My wife and I are taking our first cruise ever in November. We'd love to get DCL "Dreams" tags.

SUSAN
slimplaw

RAY
SantaRay

Thanks a bunch.

Is Tom still doing these? I haven't heard anything, and all I see here since I put a request in are more requests. I don't want to be a pain and pester him as he is great doing them for free, but just wondered if anyone had got any recently.

Is Tom still doing these? I haven't heard anything, and all I see here since I put a request in are more requests. I don't want to be a pain and pester him as he is great doing them for free, but just wondered if anyone had got any recently.

Check out his website imtooexcitedtosleep.shutterfly.com

Perhaps you can find something there. I did.

I don't want to be a pain either. You do so many of these for all of this and it's great. But I guess I thought you sent them as PM's and not on your website. And I thought you mentioned that you might stop doing them. So do you just post them on the site now and that's where I would find them? Thanks!!!

We are cruising next month
Could I please have 5 DCL "where dreams come true" tags with the following names...

Andy-second line Mt. Airy, MD
Monica- Mt. Airy, MD
Ashley- Mt. Airy, MD
John- Berlin MD
Judy- Berlin, MD

We are cruising on the Disney Dream in April 2011.

Could I please have 3 DCL "where dreams come true" tags with the following names...

Nana-second line Fairy Godmother
Hannah - Princess
Rich - Prince

Thanks!!!:thumbsup2

Hi Tom. Can I please get 4 of the DCL Where Dreams Come True nametags?
We are going on our first cruise in one month. Our names are:
Eric, Jennifer, Braxton, and Jillian. Thank you so much.

Check this site Tom? http://www.photobucket.com/imtooexcitedtosleep

I click on recent and it's been giving me only 5 pages of new ones. I just want to be sure that I'm checking the right place. Thanks!

That's where to look when I get them done.

There are also sorted by category (DCL, WDW, etc) and by type (YOAMD=Where Dreams Come True, WWYC=What will you celebrate, etc).

So, if someone is in a hurry, they might be able to find a tag that would work there.

OK. Thanks Tom. I will keep looking. I still have a couple of weeks. Thanks for the quick response. I know you have a ton of requests that keep you really busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter