No more resort-themed clothing souvenirs?

DPCummerbund

DIS Veteran
I just read that a year or two ago, Disney stopped making resort-specific clothing. I really love my Wilderness Lodge shirt, & was hoping to get more resort-themed clothing on my next trip, like a Hawaiian shirt with they Poly logo on it. Did Disney stop doing that?

No. In fact, a lot of it has been reinstated, especially at deluxe resorts, DVC properties and the new Art of Animation. But you may not find the quantities or exact items you are looking for.

I think pretty much every resort has something, at least a shirt. The deluxe resorts definitely have more choices.... clothing, artwork, other various items. I remember the Poly had a lot of neat things. :)

Moving to Resorts :thumbsup2

I almost posted there to begin with, I wasn't sure where this question belonged.

No. In fact, a lot of it has been reinstated, especially at deluxe resorts, DVC properties and the new Art of Animation. But you may not find the quantities or exact items you are looking for.

That's okay, it was more of a general question of resort-specific rather than generic WDW clothing. I'm finding that the more airlines restrict how much I can pack in my luggage, the more I like to "pack lightly" & buy a piece of clothing or two as I need it. If that needed piece of clothing can also be a friendly reminder of my Disney trip, all the better!

I was just at the Wilderness Lodge on Thursday and they had a bunch of resort t-shirts.

The Deluxes all have Shirts as well as Fort Wilderness and Art of Animation,but the other Values and the Moderates unfortunately still do not have Shirts.:)

chocovrdmicears said:
One of my favorite Resort Gift Shops in the World. :goodvibes They do have a lot of AKL merchandise (clothing,artwork, magnet, etc..)...love it there!

Hubby and I made a point of driving over there back in October. We always stay on the monorail. Decided to try Sanaa (yum!) and I hit the gift shop to get a giraffe themed shirt for DDs best friend, who is crazy for them. We were so impressed I booked. Family stay there for New Years and we plan to take the friend with us!

We just returned home from the Poly a couple of days ago. :sad: I saw Men's Hawaiian shirts with the Poly logo, as well as T-Shirts. I also saw Women's T-shirts with the Poly logo. In fact, I am wearing one right now!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter