No more Power Rangers?

thf913

Mouseketeer
My sons are devastated that the Power Rangers are leaving DHS. Does anyone have any idea who or what will replace them?

last day is august 7.

chances are noone will replace them, but for my money, phineas and ferb would be good candidates to step into the streets of america

last day is august 7.

chances are noone will replace them, but for my money, phineas and ferb would be good candidates to step into the streets of america

:thumbsup2

i agree. rumor has it that P&F will make a debut this fall at WDW so that would be a nice open spot for them to hang out. Also fits with the other disney channel cartoon charecters found at DHS.

DS6 would love to see P&F. I remember before the Power Rangers, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were there. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Thanks, everyone.

Alas, the news is quite devestating.:sad1:

However, Disney has sold the rights to the Rangers back to Saban and Nickelodeon, so tell your kids that they can at least look forward to new episodes.

And as a life long fan of the series, I'd personally rather see the series in Saban's hands and sacrifice meeting them at DHS as opposed to having Disney use the series as a 30 episode toy commercial.

Love Disney, love the Rangers, but the two didn't mix well.

/end rant

Alas, the news is quite devestating.:sad1:

However, Disney has sold the rights to the Rangers back to Saban and Nickelodeon, so tell your kids that they can at least look forward to new episodes.

And as a life long fan of the series, I'd personally rather see the series in Saban's hands and sacrifice meeting them at DHS as opposed to having Disney use the series as a 30 episode toy commercial.

Love Disney, love the Rangers, but the two didn't mix well.

/end rant

I'm with ya Dervis, I'm sad to see state of Power Rangers at the moment...I'm one of those guys who watched it and then fell out and got back in, but the MMPR reboot has just been tragic to watch at points.

Albeit the Disney era of Rangers was okay it did have it's moments. I throughly enjoyed RPM and Once a Ranger was not great but it was certainly a nice moment, especially to see Adam back and as the pseudo leader sorta. I was hoping with Disney bring back MMPR they'd have a MM Ranger in the parks but sadly that will never happen.

Glad to see Saban will have it back and they are doing new episodes. I take it they'll start with the 2010 sentai series?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter