No more 'no expire' option on park tickets?

rkdahl

Mouseketeer
I just saw this article from ThemeParkInsider. I don't know if this is a new ticket strategy or just a Disney IT web site limitation or a bug. The article says that Disney is no longer offering tickets online with the 'no expiration option'. Only tickets available are those that expire 14 days from first use. Has anyone else heard this? See more at the link.

"Walt Disney World ends no-expire option for theme park tickets"
http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201301/3322/

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

as noted in the link, disney is still selling the no-expire tickets if you ask for them (and they are still available at authorized discounters like undercovertourist and mapleleaftickets).

CMs have explained it as too many people getting confused about what they were buying, so now you have to ask.

i have wondered if no-expire would be more difficult logistically with RFID bracelets but for now, they are still available...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter