No more Mickey Bars

We are sailing on the Magic now and my daughter had a Mickey bar last night for dessert at dinner. But we tried to order them today from room service and were given Mickey ice cream sandwiches instead. :(

We are sailing on the Magic now and my daughter had a Mickey bar last night for dessert at dinner. But we tried to order them today from room service and were given Mickey ice cream sandwiches instead. :(

The mystery of the disappearing mickey bars. It seems as if they leave and come back, just to leave again. :( Hopefully they'll have them on my first cruise in April.

We just sailed on the Dream from 13- 18 March. Most of the cruise they had the Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches, but on the last night they had the Mickey Bars in the restaurant. We had just departed Castaway Cay, so they probably were resupplied through there.

I wonder how many pages the thread would be if they took beer and wine off the menu? :rotfl:

...those mickey bars sure are delicious tho...

Since wine and beer are paid-for items, probably not many.

However, if wine & beer were included in the fare... oh the complaints we'd hear!!!

How dare Disney take away something that's been "free" forever?! :lmao:

Since wine and beer are paid-for items, probably not many.

However, if wine & beer were included in the fare... oh the complaints we'd hear!!!

How dare Disney take away something that's been "free" forever?! :lmao:

I disagree on that. I have seen people get irate whe na favorite drink wasn't available...or when they talked of limited amount of alchohol you could bring on in your carryon.

Just bumping to see if we have any reports from the East Coast yet on availability? I know the "rumors" were that it'd be mid-April, but just wanted to check given the reports that the Wonder has them back.

We were on the Magic from 3/10-3/17 and the Mickey bars were available. :thumbsup2

:sad2:

We were on the dream (March 4-9) and no mickey bars:sad2::sad2: I had warned DS of this and he had no problems with it when we got on the ship. He ate the mickey sandwiches and said they were good(note: He had them everynight for dessert:scared1:) We never even tried getting them from room service. So the $1.00 bills for tip didn't get used:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter