No more Mickey Bars

stingfancb

DIS Veteran
Just off the Dream - on the first evening I requested a Mickey Bar for my dessert. Our server apologized and said there were on more Mickey Bars - that they had switched to the Mickey Ice Cream sandwich. The chocolate cookie part was a Mickey head and the ice cream was cookies and cream. Not nearly as good. My DBF was a milk man/ice cream man and is very particular about his ice cream. He loves the Mickey Bar - did not care for the quality of ice cream in the sandwich. Meant to try through room service to see what happened; but, ran out of time and stomach room!

Say it isn't so!!! That is my kids favorite tradition on the boat...watching their Nana get Mickey Bars every night for dessert. They love how she orders the kid dessert. And my mom loves them. It the only time we can get her to stray from being so health. Hope it was only that week.
IMG_3259.jpg

We had no mickey bars on the Wonder February 12-19 either.

My kiddo was sooo sad! He was counting down the days to the cruise because he was so excited to have a Mickey bar every night for dessert!

This is not good news. I just told my DH yesterday that they have Mickey bars and he got SO excited. Said he loves Mickey bars. Who knew?

NO this is a bad dream. Maybe there was just a shortage of them and they will be back soon. We leave in 7 weeks and it's on my list of to dos.

We had tons of them on the Dream Feb 12-16th- that was all the kids wanted for dessert I bet they will bring them back when people start complaining!

Maybe we should start an emailing campaign of complaints and hope that brings them back. Mickey bars are one of the best desserts on the cruise!

Maybe we should start an emailing campaign of complaints and hope that brings them back.
:thumbsup2 Yes! This!

We are booked for our very first cruise, in September, on the Fantasy. I have been telling DD how she could get a Mickey bar for dessert every single day if she wants to. I wouldn't cancel my cruise over it, but it would be disappointing to not be able to get any at all. We don't care for ice cream sandwiches so much.

just returned from 7 day Mexico cruise yesterday. I ordered mickey bars from room service and received mickey ice cream sandwiches. I called room service back and complained. A few minutes later I got a call from a manager who told me they were no longer serving the mickey bars on the cruise - not for room service and not in the dining rooms. She said they were no longer offered. I told her how disappointed I was, they are a favorite treat for our family!

Very odd...We were on the 2/19-2/23 sailing of the Dream and my kids had Mickey Bars a couple of nights. I guess we got lucky.

Maybe we should start an emailing campaign of complaints and hope that brings them back. Mickey bars are one of the best desserts on the cruise!

I would write an e-ail for this. I have to have my Mickey Ice Cream Bars!!!

Jess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter