• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No more fireworks at Disney !!

Yvet

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh
There are some environment conservation groups that fights against Disney for years now.
They want that Disney stops with the fireworks at their parks because it's really bad for the environment.
There were several courtcaeses against Disney for stopping the fireworks.

And finally they won....

As of July 1 Disney needs to stop their fireworks at the parks.

So no more Wishes.....
No more Illuminations.....
No more great Fantasmic.......

It has to be. I though that Disney scientists developed fireworks that use compressed air to burst rather than gunpowder. It is supposed to be easier on the environment, so I am sure they would be the last ones to get a ban.

Ok this is completely off topic.

What is it with you guys that have these creepy crawlies hanging around your necks. EEEKKKKK........

Don't they know that those things like to squeeze things to death.

Lions, Tigers and Snakes....OH MY.....:eek:

Ok this is completely off topic.

What is it with you guys that have these creepy crawlies hanging around your necks. EEEKKKKK........

Don't they know that those things like to squeeze things to death.

Lions, Tigers and Snakes....OH MY.....:eek:

Lol that was taken probably 2 years ago on my 4th trip to Singapore. I just wanted to hold a snake and saw that python and thought "I am so holding that bad boy". My GF took the picture and wouldn't come near me for about 30mins after :rotfl:

On the subject of fireworks, we never really got a chance to watch any last year. There was so many people and I really hate fighting with everyone just to get a good view. Maybe this year it will be better. I am looking forward to seeing what they are like in December though.

I don't like spiders and snakes, but that ain't what it takes to love me... I like the statistic I have heard a few times, that WDW sells enough turkey legs every day to cover the cost of the fire works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter