• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No more Filet at LeCellier?

As I posted on that same thread, I just had the filet and mushroom risotto there last month.

I think she was probably referring to the maple filet...not the filet that is currently on the menu.

Well then she should be more specific because she is causing alot of people mini heart attaches. You know how many around here feel about the LeCellier fillet and I can't wait to try it on Monday. I hope your right!

They no longer offer the maple filet. My wife had the mushroom filet with risotto last week. Perhaps they no longer offer the wild mushroom risotto as a side item on the menu? If that is the case I'm sure they would give you an order if you asked, as they do have it available to go with the mushroom filet.

I had the filet and risotto 11/18. It was delish - - I hope it is still on there!

well this (even just the possibilty) just put a damper on my day. I was all excited I finally scored a dinner res , and now I see this.

I can garantee you that the Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon is still on the menu. This item will never leave the menu and sorry for all of you who love the Maple BBQ filet, this item will most likely never return on the menu.

I can garantee you that the Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon is still on the menu. This item will never leave the menu and sorry for all of you who love the Maple BBQ filet, this item will most likely never return on the menu.

I thought it had more to do with the current chef, he didnt want it on the menu, so it was gone. Unless there is a some proof that you can show me as to why I should believe someone with 6 posts, I have a hard time with the word 'never'. And just in case you do have some knowledge, why was it taken off the menu in the first place?

I think that poster was confused about a number of things that she reported on in that thread. I'm not so sure I would trust what she was saying. She was definitely refering to the filet and risotto because she mentioned both but my money is on her being wrong.

was she perhaps looking at the special menu they came up with that allowed for an appetiser, an entree and a dessert...but it was restricted to a choosing from a specific list of each item. It's been awhile since I've seen the list, but seems like it was the less expensive entrees like salmon & chicken (no filet choice for the three-some.)

Ate there on Sunday, it is still on the menu. However, the place and service is overrated--- go to Yachtsman.

Ate there on Sunday, it is still on the menu. However, the place and service is overrated--- go to Yachtsman.

:thumbsup2 ITA!!

Just better food and an easy walk through the gateway.

Nevermind, I don't want the hype at Yachtsman. Keep going to Le Cellier.

Well then she should be more specific because she is causing alot of people mini heart attaches. You know how many around here feel about the LeCellier fillet and I can't wait to try it on Monday. I hope your right!

As I posted on that same thread, I just had the filet and mushroom risotto there last month.

Good! That was my all time favorite meal of our trip last June and I am really looking forward to having it again next June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter