• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No More Events! Update Events are back!

if this is true, way to blow the last month, VMK. i'm sorry but i LOVED the host rooms, quests, and games. Now thats all gone? :sad2: :sad1:

I just saw Phinny in a friend room and it really looks like she thinks the fact that they wont have host events will make more people see them, seeing hosts is fun, but I also want to go into a host room, doing a host quest and imo, most of the time when they go to someone room they go more for the owner than for the other players in the room

I am one that is sad by this change. I so looked forward to host events just to say hi. Phinny has never found any of my rooms accept for ride competitions. :( I was really only logging in for host events. Now what is the point. I wish they would have some days for host events and others for visiting that way everyone benefit.

:( I was really only logging in for host events. Now what is the point. I wish they would have some days for host events and others for visiting that way everyone benefit.
:hug: I am like you. I was logging in for host events and I never had a host come to my room. So, I wish they would have some days for host events too :hug:

Well just after I posted this I saw fin. I told her I up she gets new work just as fun as VMK she said no worries there. :thumbsup2 So glad to here this because it is a double whammy for the host they truly enjoy visiting with us but also it is there job. I said can not figure out if I want to be a fairy or a car since I am definately not a toon.

Tried the game last night I hated it. But on the positive side there is now a toon titled littlebelle:lmao: I think I would play with hubby if I did not need to buy another account. But no way am I paying money on this game.

Yeah, I tried toons too... did an awful lot of running from one place to another trying to catch bad guys then off and running again...

I just don't see myself playing cars or fairies... :(

Yeah, I tried toons too... did an awful lot of running from one place to another trying to catch bad guys then off and running again...

I just don't see myself playing cars or fairies... :(

Gosh really? We are forced to work there? I work enough during the day, so I need a game where I can be a lazybones and socialize. Sigh!!

Apparently VMK changed their minds about HOST events tonight. This was found on another fansite:

events__796.jpg

The HOST events are back! Woot! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter