• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No More Early Buses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyT

DIS Veteran
A poster on one of the resort forums said they were told at a resort that Disney wasn't running early buses for folks with early ADR's anymore. Anyone know if this is true or another 'one time' glitch?

A poster on one of the resort forums said they were told at a resort that Disney wasn't running early buses for folks with early ADR's anymore. Anyone know if this is true or another 'one time' glitch?
It's neither.

Asking a resort CM questions about transportation generally results in incorrect information.

It's neither.

Asking a resort CM questions about transportation generally results in incorrect information.

Yes, this has always been out experience as well. It is extremely aggravating as to the misinformation Disney CM's spew to their guests, but at least it's consistent. I always know to never trust what a CM tells me and instead go with experience or what the disboards says. I don't get why they insist on handling business like this, but it can be infuriating at times.

As the thread over on the Resorts board has clarified the situation, we can be done with this one here. I don't want anyone getting any misinformation. With that in mind...yes, the early morning buses from resorts to the parks are still up and running. They start running by 6:30 or so, every morning. From every resort, to every park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter