No more cards for passholders?

I was there week before last and every single time I asked for my discount they asked for my card and an ID. No exceptions except when I used shopdisneyparks on line, that magically knew I had an AP and applied the discount. By the way, that ap is dangerous, just scan the label and add it to your cart and at some point click and buy and have it sent to your house. I went crazy with the thing.

This started last year. We did not receive a new card for our renewal in late October 2015. Called and was told the same, no more cards use your band. This does not work and CM's have absolutely no knowledge of this. Everyone will have to pick up a AP card to be assured of getting the discount. Before we picked up the card some just did not care and gave us the discount but others would not.

I'm a new passholder as of December 2015 and I got one (although I activated at the window). ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter