No more AAA discounts???

TLH1977

Mouseketeer
Yesterday i went to my local aaa office and found out that they no longer book discovery cove anymore and no longer offer a discount. The worker did not know if it was just that triple a or all of them. Anyone know? Is there any other places that offer any discounts?

I called DC today and they said that some of the AAA offices still offer discounts, including the mid atlantic offices. I called my local office today in West Long Branch, NJ and they offer the discounts:

High Season
w/dolphin $262 w/o dolphin $162
Mid Season
w/dolphin $242 w/o dolphin $142
Low Season
w/dolphin $232 w/o dolphin $132

I assume they go by the DC website for seasons. Not sure yet if this includes tax or not, I have to call back later to find out more information... will update this thread as soon as I know.

Hope this helps.

Val
EDITED INFORMATION

The prices above include taxes and you have to go to the office to pay and make ressies, they will call DC while you are there. They do go by the DC website for seasons.

:cool1: I purchased my Discovery Cove tickets at my AAA Mid-Atlantic Store and not only did I receive the discounted price, BUT they also gave me an additional 2% off for using my AAA Visa! They will also do this if you apply for and are approved for the card. Hey every little bit helps. Yipee...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter