No ME Tags Yet??

tweetie

Mouseketeer
I haven't gotten my packet yet with all the paperwork and ME tags?? I am 38 days out, booked the free dining package, when should I call?

I received my ME package about 40 days out and my MYW package about 30 days out. So you are fine.

I'll be there Dec 4th-12th and got my DME pkt yesterday. I'm still waiting for the MYW pkt.

Be sure to check your flight info though. My arriving flight number was totally wrong and my flight home wasn't listed at all. It says 'no flight information given', which doesn't make sense since I gave both flights when I first called to book. I have no idea where they got the one they listed. I almost wonder if they didn't send me someone else's pkt, even though the resort is correct.:confused3

DME folks told me they are sending the info out around the 30 day mark, so give them a few more days. I received mine 31 days out.

we always got our me package about 30 days out so you should be fine. i would call at the 20-25 day mark

I agree with other posters, I wouldn't worry about it until about 3 weeks out, even withing two weeks they can get you your tags easily.

I received my inbound ME tags on Monday, and my Luggage tags, "package coupons" and outbound ME tags yesterday. I'm around 24 days out. So you're still fine. I received them around the same time during my last trip :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the replies, I feel better! I am just so excited I can't wait and receiving those things in the mail just makes it that much more real.

I'll be there Dec 4th-12th and got my DME pkt yesterday. I'm still waiting for the MYW pkt.

Be sure to check your flight info though. My arriving flight number was totally wrong and my flight home wasn't listed at all. It says 'no flight information given', which doesn't make sense since I gave both flights when I first called to book. I have no idea where they got the one they listed. I almost wonder if they didn't send me someone else's pkt, even though the resort is correct.:confused3

Our return flight number was wrong on our ME stuff, so I called ME and had them correct it. I would call if I were you to make sure they are looking for your flight's luggage!

How do the tags come? UPS or regular mail?

I believe I will usually get them via regular mail, but have received them through fedex as well (those might have been the last minute ones though).

Our return flight number was wrong on our ME stuff, so I called ME and had them correct it. I would call if I were you to make sure they are looking for your flight's luggage!

Thanks, I did call yesterday and according to the CM all my information is correct in the system. She's not sure where they got the info that was in my DME pkt. She had both flights correct in the system.:confused3

If you get your Magical Express documentation and the information seems wrong, usually it's not a big deal. The only thing that matters is that your resort is listed correctly. As long as that's listed correctly, you don't have to worry about calling Magical Express.

If you don't receive your Magical Express information, you can still seamlessly use the entire service. You'll check in at the Welcome Center, and give them the claim check tags that will have been issued by your airline. You'll receive your vouchers and board the bus.

I totally get the excitement of receiving those documents and look forward to them myself! :thumbsup2 But no worries if they don't come, or if the flights are listed incorrectly. :)

I would like share my experience with ME tags:

I had not yet received my ME tags at 26 days out and was becoming a bit concerned. I emailed my DU consultant, who booked the trip for me, about my concerns and she immediately contacted Disney's Magical Express for me to inquire as to why I hadn't received my tags. Apparently, though my consultant set up Magical Express for me when she booked my vacation package, the info somehow hadn't been entered into the DME system. She gave them my information on Monday and I just received my tags today (Thursday) by Express Post. Yah! I am so glad I looked into it. I would recommend either calling DME directly or having your travel consultant do it if you don't receive your tags by about 25 days out just to be safe.

I know that I could probably have gotten by without the tags but I really wanted to make things more simple at the airport.

YEAH!!! Got my ME tags today and all of my flight info was correct :thumbsup2 We will be there December 11th.

We will be in WDW Dec. 5-12 and we have not received our ME info yet. I called today and was told they are mailing them out 21 days in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter