No Mail/Luggage Tags From DCL

RebelScum

Mouseketeer
My wife and I are departing NYC a week from today on a 5 night cruise to Bermuda on the Dream. This is our second DCL cruise and the first was booked a year in advance. However, we booked this one with less than a month from the sailing date and have not received anything from DCL, including luggage tags. We completed the online check-in immediately upon booking and soon after got confirmation that this step was complete, but still no luggage tags. I am sure this is because we only booked 2 weeks ago. I am a little worried about what the situation at the port, particularly whether our luggage will make it to our stateroom. I am assuming there is a work around, but am curious if anyone has info on what to expect?

Yes! Your luggage will make it. The porters at the port have extra tags. They will give them to you to fill out. I always get my tags around 40 days out or so, Just the time you booked may have missed the cut off or may arrive home and find them. LOL I would not worry about it. If you checked in and received confirmation, I won't worry about it at all. Bermuda is beautiful! Have a great cruise!

My wife and I are departing NYC a week from today on a 5 night cruise to Bermuda on the Dream. This is our second DCL cruise and the first was booked a year in advance. However, we booked this one with less than a month from the sailing date and have not received anything from DCL, including luggage tags. We completed the online check-in immediately upon booking and soon after got confirmation that this step was complete, but still no luggage tags. I am sure this is because we only booked 2 weeks ago. I am a little worried about what the situation at the port, particularly whether our luggage will make it to our stateroom. I am assuming there is a work around, but am curious if anyone has info on what to expect?
Last year we took advantage of the very flexible change policies in place due to covid and changed our itinerary only a few weeks out and never received updated luggage tags. I can confirm that this was no problem. The luggage porters at the port have blank tags available - they just fill in your stateroom number. As long as you have that you should be all good to go.

My adult children and their families and I went last August. One son never got luggage tags. You will not be alone at the port without tags...Nice to have not Need to have...porters are very familiar with the situation
No worries

We took our first cruise in May and we never received our luggage tags since we booked guaranteed. We picked them up at the front desk of our hotel the day before we left for our cruise. We stayed at Pop Century.

It will be fine We rec'd out luggage tags just days before leaving for our cruise. Also, as others have mentioned, the luggage porters will have tags for you. All will be well. You are in good hads with DCL.
Enjoy your cruise on the Dream!

We never received our tags for our most recent cruise…no problem, but I did miss our Mickey Mail.

We had this when our tags never arrived. . The porters have blank tags. You'll have to fill them out yourself, so make sure you have all your details including what room number you're booked in. They arrived in our room on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter