• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Magic bands - Question RE ticket useage.

Zeebs

DIS Veteran
We will not have magic bands, but the plastic credit card type tickets. How do these work throughout the park, are the scanned or do they have to be put in a machine.

I am just wondering how to best carry these, if they can be scanned I will try and organise a plastic holder for all of them. I will be carrying them all as I don't trust small children not to lose them.

If they have to go in a machine I guess it really doesn't matter how I carry them as I will have to take them out regardless.

Thanks in advance

Kirsten

We will not have magic bands, but the plastic credit card type tickets. How do these work throughout the park, are the scanned or do they have to be put in a machine.

I am just wondering how to best carry these, if they can be scanned I will try and organise a plastic holder for all of them. I will be carrying them all as I don't trust small children not to lose them.

If they have to go in a machine I guess it really doesn't matter how I carry them as I will have to take them out regardless.

Thanks in advance

Kirsten

The RFID tickets are scanned at both the turnstyles and FP+ kiosks.

Zeebs said:

Thanks in advance

Kirsten

I saw people with clear pouches around their neck over the weekend with their card inside. That would work for kids too. Plus you could put a note with your phone number incase the pouch or child gets lost.

I saw people with clear pouches around their neck over the weekend with their card inside. That would work for kids too. Plus you could put a note with your phone number incase the pouch or child gets lost.
we now have magic bands, otherwise you saw Disney characters plastic cards tickets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter