No Longer Going Solo - Still Adults Only

Maleficent Dragon

Member Since 2004; lost previous login.
Well, all my apprehension about going solo has come to an end. I was getting excited about doing things my way for 9 days, and still can to some degree, but I am no longer going solo..... and MIL wont be trying to weasel into my trip anymore. :rotfl2:

The initial plan was for my sister to come with me. She found out she was pregnant with a due date 5 weeks before our arrival date and so that was that. Sadly, she lost the baby at 10 weeks. :sad: She was going to try to get pregnant again, but she has decided to go ahead and come with me to Disney and wait until she gets her degree before trying to get pregnant again. So..... no longer solo, but it is back on with me and my sister going on a girls trip.

That's really mixed news. I am so sorry for your sister's loss. Glad you are getting your original trip back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter