No Le Cellier ADRs Available

tgropp

DIS Veteran
Just got off the phone with Disney Dining at 7 A.M. this morning trying to get Le Cellier reservations at the 180 plus 10 day mark only to find out that there were none available. I found this quite odd since I phoned at the 190 day mark but the reservation girl said that they were holding the reservations at Le Cellier for Candlelight Processional packages. If this is true...well it sucks!!

I'm sure it is true. I guess it does stink for you, but since it's one of the restaurants for the CP packages, what else can they do? If they book all the tables with regular diners, there will be no space left for the package diners (a money-maker for Disney). It will be the same at all the Epcot/CP package restaurants, I'm sure, with limited availability on nights once the CP package dates hit.

You're not missing anything, it's mediocre at best. Take your time and money and head to Yachtsman.... or save a ton of money and head off-site.

I'm sure it is true. I guess it does stink for you, but since it's one of the restaurants for the CP packages, what else can they do? If they book all the tables with regular diners, there will be no space left for the package diners (a money-maker for Disney). It will be the same at all the Epcot/CP package restaurants, I'm sure, with limited availability on nights once the CP package dates hit.

Actually, I got ressies at Teppo Edo, Chefs du France and Tutto Italia with no problem. Its just that le Cellier is so popular that they can sell all ressies for C/p. But I have eatin there before so it is no big deal. Just wanted to let people know

I got Le Cellier for 12/28 yesterday. It is for 9:20pm, but we wanted to eat that late and then stay for emh evening hrs at epcot. I was also able to get CG today for 12/30 dinner at 9:00pm (love to view Wishes from there). I have been able to get Le Cellier for the past 4 years at xmas week, but we are very flexible and usually eat dinner after 8:30pm. We were not able to get Le Cellier for CP package last year, so I suggest calling as soon as they announce you can if you want to eat there. We tried Nine Dragons last year with CP package and it was actually very good..surprised us.

Connears

I was online when it opened up the past few mornings and the only thing available each day was lunch, which I did go ahead and book.

Lots of folks on the DIS (including myself!) have talked about how they kept trying to get ADRs at Le Cellier and were finally able to. You have to be persistant and keep checking. I use the online tool. I also had an odd thing happen. When I searched by the restaurant name of Le Cellier, nothing was available. So I searched by Epcot and no specific restaurant name and it popped up! Not sure why (maybe someone cancelled in those few seconds) but it worked. For the OP, you do have 6 months to 'try' so keep at it. I know how frustrating it is though, especially when you called 190 days in advance!

Good luck.

Actually, I got ressies at Teppo Edo, Chefs du France and Tutto Italia with no problem. Its just that le Cellier is so popular that they can sell all ressies for C/p. But I have eatin there before so it is no big deal. Just wanted to let people know

Le Cellier is a small restaurant with less seating then any of those other locations. As such, with tables being help for CP, there is an even SMALLER number of tables available. Le Cellier is already nearly impossible to get, the others are not.

I had the same frustration too. I tried several days and I finally got a lunch for dec. 8th. so I took it. I really wanted dinner which I will try to book when the cp packages come out. If I cant get the cp pkg. for dec. 9th at Le Cellier or maybe Tutto, then we will at least have the lunch.

Keep trying because later if people dont have their pkgs. paid off for the rooms etc. you might find a cancellation.

We enjoy Le Cellier as well but getting reservations at this is harder than getting tickets to a Bon Jovi concert. I agree with all here that it is very frustrating to patiently wait your 180 days and still have no availability.

If you really want to eat there, try getting in for a late lunch. Lunch is usually easier. We've managed to get in for dinner the last two time we were there, but it was before 6:00 pm. I did get a table for this coming Saturday, but I booked that in January!

I think CP packages should begin to be offered most likely in aug(maybe july). When offered, everyone has the same shot.

Connears

Le Cellier is smaller than any of these restaurants and has fewer tables to spare for the CP packages. It's also extraordinarily popular with dining plan guests, more so than any other restaurant.

I just happened to try for reservations at Le Cellier again and I got them for our party 9 people on 2 different reservations for Dec 23/2010 at 5:55 P.M. . I tried on the 24'th and that day was also available. Anyone going at Christmas time and wanting to eat there should try asap. I am finding this hard to believe...but very happy

I just happened to try for reservations at Le Cellier again and I got them for our party 9 people on 2 different reservations for Dec 23/2010 at 5:55 P.M. . I tried on the 24'th and that day was also available. Anyone going at Christmas time and wanting to eat there should try asap. I am finding this hard to believe...but very happy

Congrats! :banana::banana::banana:

A bunch of times showed up yesterday out of the blue on a lot of dates in December. I'm glad you got one!

keep trying...I have been checking every day for our upcoming trip that starts tomorrow and just got a reservation for 2 days from now for dinner!! So excited!

I cancelled a reservation for Le Cellier for 9 people on Dec 23 @ 5:55 as I got a CP package the same day for 5:10. Hope this helps someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter