no kids meal CS

brokenlola

Mouseketeer
I have a question about these locations listed as not having kids meals...

Cool Wash Pizza~where is it located?
Casey's~ is this Casey's Corner?
Pete's Doggone Good Dogs~where is this one too?

I have a question about these locations listed as not having kids meals...

Cool Wash Pizza~where is it located?
Casey's~ is this Casey's Corner?
Pete's Doggone Good Dogs~where is this one too?

Cool Wash Pizza is at Epcot, near Test Track.

Casey's is indeed Casey's Corner at MK.

Doggone Good Dogs is in Toontown, at MK.

Does anyone know if these places have added kids options this year? What do you order for your kids here?

Does anyone know if these places have added kids options this year? What do you order for your kids here?

At this time there is no kids option, so they may order whatever they choose off of the regular menu at these locations.

There is a DDP FAQ, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=29587618#post29587618, which has more information about the DDP. It also will be updated with current information if we find that these locations are adding kids menus.

I was checking the menus for these and noticed that the menu dated 11/08 for cool wash pizza at allears lists a kids pick with cheese pizza now.

If they now have a separate children's menu, then kids need to order from that. It's probably the same kids' pizza now offered by Pizza Planet and Pizzafari, if they do have it. This is the first time anyone's reported that Cool Wash has a kids' menu, and we don't have a report from the park yet.

If I go to a location that does not have a kids menu can I order just for my son alone? That is, can I just order his meal and nothing for myself? My son needs to eat lunch but my husband and I tend to eat later in the day.

Casey's is standard american fare, Hot Dogs and Fries, something most kids will eat anyway.

Pete's isn't much of a full-fledged CS place, more like an ODV place. The menu is so limited that adding a kids' menu isn't really that economical when you're serving something that most kids enjoy anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter