"No Key to the World Card" - expanded to All Star Resorts

Thank you! Always used to buy tickets when I got there...

As of right now FP+ reservations are not open to off-site guests so you could still wait to purchase your tickets. Once they open it up to everyone, then you will need to purchase them early to have access to FP+.

I may be considering a split stay, with part of the stay on site. What is the best delivery method if I need to link them to MDE? I have heard that you can link the voucher number if you are picking up at GS, but I'd rather have a physical ticket. I don't want to be caught with no FP- or FP+ if my onsite resort stops giving out KTTW cards. Do they mail out the ticket right away?

For example, if I had a 3 days room only reservation for POP, and link my ticket on MDE, when I check in at POP I would not be issued a KTTW card. When I check out of POP and stay off site, I can still use my MB for park admission, but can I request a physical ticket for FP- at GS? No sure how this will work.

Any help/comments would be appreciated.

I may be considering a split stay, with part of the stay on site. What is the best delivery method if I need to link them to MDE? I have heard that you can link the voucher number if you are picking up at GS, but I'd rather have a physical ticket. I don't want to be caught with no FP- or FP+ if my onsite resort stops giving out KTTW cards. Do they mail out the ticket right away?

I think you answered your on question. If you prefer to have a physical ticket, get them mailed to you for the extra charge.

I think there have been fewer issues with the physical cards than the will call number, but I'm not aware of any recent issues with them.

They send them out pretty quick, or at least used to.

For example, if I had a 3 days room only reservation for POP, and link my ticket on MDE, when I check in at POP I would not be issued a KTTW card. When I check out of POP and stay off site, I can still use my MB for park admission, but can I request a physical ticket for FP- at GS? No sure how this will work.

Any help/comments would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if they will issue physical tickets from a MagicBand (unless it is non-functional) yet...probably, but I haven't heard of someone doing it.

I think you answered your on question. If you prefer to have a physical ticket, get them mailed to you for the extra charge.

I think there have been fewer issues with the physical cards than the will call number, but I'm not aware of any recent issues with them.

They send them out pretty quick, or at least used to.

Thanks!

As of right now FP+ reservations are not open to off-site guests so you could still wait to purchase your tickets. Once they open it up to everyone, then you will need to purchase them early to have access to FP+.

All indications I've heard suggest that once the system is fully implemented early purchase won't be necessary, although it may be preferable. Once FP+ is open to day guests someone purchasing a ticket can go to a kiosk and make their day's FP+ reservations on the spot, similar to what Swan and Dolphin guests are doing during the test.

All indications I've heard suggest that once the system is fully implemented early purchase won't be necessary, although it may be preferable. Once FP+ is open to day guests someone purchasing a ticket can go to a kiosk and make their day's FP+ reservations on the spot, similar to what Swan and Dolphin guests are doing during the test.

You WILL need early purchase if you want to make FP+ reservations in advance, however...assuming that ability is given to offsite guests - and right now all the documentation describing it talks about getting FP+ reservations in advance, and does not say that ability is only for resort guests.

You WILL need early purchase if you want to make FP+ reservations in advance, however...assuming that ability is given to offsite guests - and right now all the documentation describing it talks about getting FP+ reservations in advance, and does not say that ability is only for resort guests.

Your previous post suggested you needed to purchase tickets in advance to have access to FP+ at all. I was clarifying those that purchase tickets in advance can make FP+ selections in advance. Those that purchase tickets at the gate can make FP+ selections in the park.

Your previous post suggested you needed to purchase tickets in advance to have access to FP+ at all. I was clarifying those that purchase tickets in advance can make FP+ selections in advance. Those that purchase tickets at the gate can make FP+ selections in the park.

Well, technically, you still have to purchase the tickets first, link them, THEN you can make FP+ selections. You cannot make FP+ selections prior to having a linked ticket.

I'm not sure which previous post you are referring to, however. The one I posted most immediately prior to this was in response to a poster who was asking specifically about ordering them to be shipped or via will-call and linking them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter