No Jurassic Park 4 movie :(

lynxstch

I Love Figment
Steven Spielberg Stops Production On 'Jurassic Park 4' | NR

Bad news for "Jurassic Park” fans. That long-awaited fourth movie you’ve been dreaming about since middle school summer camp has been cancelled. Your hopes for a “Jurassic Park 4” in the summer of 2014 are now extinct.

It is just going to be pushed back......

"In coordination with filmmakers, Universal has decided to release Jurassic Park 4 at a later date giving the studio and filmmakers adequate time to bring audiences the best possible version of the fourth installment in Universal’s beloved franchise. We could not be more excited about the vision that Colin Trevorrow has created for this film, and we look forward to watching as he and the producers create another great chapter in this franchise's storied history."

well I hope thats the case..Jurassic Park is one of my favorite all time movies, but the article on my homepage says it was cancelled!

What article? And if it makes you feel better, the original report on aintitcool said the same thing until Universal put out that statement saying otherwise.

I never even knew they were making a 4th one! Sounds like its going to be great!

I really hope it happens. And I think that CGI is finally up to the carnotaurus from the third book! That thing was terrifying.

It got pushed back because they want to make it right.

Universal was hoping for a June 13, 2014, opening date; however, with Colin Trevorrow only signing on to direct in March, they realized there just wasn't "adequate time to bring audiences the best possible version."
- vulture.com/2013/05/jurassic-park-4s-release-date-pushed-back.html

I would rather wait a little longer for a better movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter