No I Can't Put The Camera Away! This Is Going On YouTube! New Episode 2/13 - COMPLETE

I was a few installments behind due to being off the DIS for a few months - but all caught up now! Wonderful videos! The kids looked adorable in their sailor costumes.

"I smell Rome." LOVE IT!!

I was a few installments behind due to being off the DIS for a few months - but all caught up now! Wonderful videos! The kids looked adorable in their sailor costumes.

"I smell Rome." LOVE IT!!

Shawn told me that noone was going to understand Dexter's "I smell Rome." comment.
I told him.... don't worry... the Disers will get it. :goodvibes

-nat

All caught up!

Wow I can't believe you saw a shark! How big was it?

You guys are having such a great time! Dexter is too cute and smart. I love the way he phrased his question to Crush and I smell Rome! :rotfl:

Great update. Love Dexter's question to Crush. Cute! I see that it warmed up as no more jackets. Monorail is so much easier than the bus. Nice pics of your room. Would love to stay in the towers. Maybe one day.

That was a really cute video! MONORAIL!!! :rotfl:

We LOVE the monorail!

All caught up!

Wow I can't believe you saw a shark! How big was it?

You guys are having such a great time! Dexter is too cute and smart. I love the way he phrased his question to Crush and I smell Rome! :rotfl:

The Shark was about 4-5ft. It was crazy because I am really freaked out by sharks but because we were on Castaway Cay I think I was less worried.... I mean come on... Is a shark going to eat me on Mickey's Island... NO WAY! :laughing:

Great update. Love Dexter's question to Crush. Cute! I see that it warmed up as no more jackets. Monorail is so much easier than the bus. Nice pics of your room. Would love to stay in the towers. Maybe one day.

It did warm up!!! :banana:
Bay Lake Towers was awesome!!! I never thought I would be staying there. The only reason we could is because of the DVC!!! I LOVE the DVC!!!

-nat

Little Off Topic Personal Update:

So you may notice that I removed the Susan G. Komen 3day link from my siggy.
I removed it because the event is only 6 weeks away and there is no way I am going to reach the min. of $2,300. I was really upset at first, but then I thought to myself.... "Self, you raised almost $900 for breast cancer research... be proud of that!" So I'm very happy with what I have been able to do so far. BUT Shawn and I only see eachother on the weekends now, so it's not fair for me to leave him to go fundraising every weekend.

So thats my story. :) That you to everyone who made donations, your money has already been dontated to Susan G. Komen.

-nat

What a fun way to "write" a trip report!! Can't wait to get caught up on it all!

$900 is a LOT! You did awesome!!!! :yay:

Are you going to do another race?

I'm starting fund raising this weekend, but I'm not going to sign up until I know I can make my goal. If I can't raise all $2,300 this year I'm going to donate the money I raise into my friends account. :thumbsup2 As long as the money goes to Breast Cancer I really don't care if it's in my name or someone else's.

What a fun way to "write" a trip report!! Can't wait to get caught up on it all!

Thanks! :flower3:

I loved your 'video' TR! Great idea and well done :-) I have video's of all of our trips and I need to put something like this together. I noticed you said you used Windows Movie Maker and I've used that before but how about the music? Where did you get it from?

Thanks for sharing your fun with us! It always makes me smile to see someone else smiling about Disney too!:)

I'm still here! I was crying seeing Skyler with Tink! I love the "fireflies in the shoes!" So cute! I have been waiting for an installment!!!

:) thanks! I won't wait 6 months to put the next one up.

We leave for Disney in 46 days!

We leave in 41 days! We are staying through the 12th. What resort are you staying at? We are doing a split between BWV (Feb 26-March 5) and BLT (March 5-12). Maybe we will run into you! :hyper:

We arrive on the 25th leave on the 6th.
We'll be staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas. Can't wait!!!
Maybe we'll see each other in the parks!!

-nat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter