No Girls Size 12 Disney Bathing Suits?!!

I will have the opposite problem with my dd11. She already thinks Justice is for little kids, but being 4'7", 62 pounds, it will be a LONG time that she can wear juniors. I saw this being an issue with dd15's petite friends, especially when they all shopped together, and some of the girls did the walk of shame into Justice and P.S. Abercrombie is just too expensive if not on clearance.

Fortunately, Old Navy fits her well, and they carry slims.

I wish you luck. We love Old Navy due to varied sizes and styles for all ages!

We have only been in Justice a few times, and we didn't find it that great at all. Much older styles than we like, like lots of black and flashy sparkles and such, that didn't appeal to my daughter at all. We found the prices very expensive and the quality to be horrible. Picked up a couple of t-shirts and they were totally see thru and thin.

Not sure if we should give it another chance as the clothes seemed very trendy with lots of skinny styles which don't fit my DD as she has muscular thighs. We then have self esteem issues to contend with as well, and I don't want to even go there. Hard to buy clothing at times at this stage, as my little girl takes size 12, but most of what we see at the mall is not appropriate due to styles or sizing, as it's made for pre-teen size 12 girls. With my very long torsoed daughter and muscular thighs, it makes clothing shopping difficult as of late, so we have been sticking to the stores I mentioned above.

Tiger

What? :scared1: That's sad. I still do have Disney shirts and I'm almost 17. I'm surprised about the Phineas and Ferb merchandise too.

Did you have your daughter try a size 10 on? My daughter who is 11 wears a size 12 in kids jeans and a size 14 in tops (shes into gymnastics so her chest and shoulders are more broad) but she BEGGED me for a Belle dress to wear to disney and to the BBB. And I had her try it on and it fit (she even has room!!) Just saying maybe give it a try? If possible that is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter