No Flyers

returned on sept 27th at POR after a 7 night stay and no bounce back flyer. I called the front desk and the cm knew nothing about it that I would have to ask a house keeper. Well our house keeper didn't know much english and me no spanish. Luckly My neighbor was at pop at the same time so called her and got the code. Prices are really going up next yr . The next trip will cost us 3345.00 but with the code at POR is 2491.00. That is about the price we paid for this last trip.:confused3

I was talking to someone at the pool at ASSports, and she told me she did not get one, but went up to the front desk and go one from them. I did the same and reserved for next year as well, but when talking to the manager on duty he said housekeeping was leaving them in the rooms. :confused3 :confused3

We stayed at ASMo from 9/19 - 9/26 didn't have a flyer in our room. Since I heard about the promo on the DIS I went to the front desk and they gave me a copy. The flyer says that you must book before you check out on or before Oct 24. It also says to ask about other package for stays from Oct2-8 2009. If you don't get a flyer ask at the front desk.

My family and I were at pop 9/19 to 9/24. The flyer was in our room when we checked in. Flyer states:
Get Free Disney Dining Plan when you purchase either of these packages which include accommodations and theme park tickets. Select disney value resorts 5 nights/6 day vacation package $58 a day and select moderate resorts 5 nights/6 day vacation package $74 a day. Available for stays most nights 8/23/09 - 10/01/09. Ask about packages for other resorts and lengths of stay. Also ask about other packages for stays from oct 2-8, 2009.

We booked the bounce back with free dining arriving oct 8, 2009 the last day available according to the flyer. I priced arriving between 8/23 - 10/1 and it was about $100.00 less but I liked the thought of being able to go a little later in the year.

:yay:

Checked in 9/18 at CBR and flyer was sitting on the table. Ours had rates for Mod and Deluxe not value.

Do you mind sharing the rates for the Deluxe? I want to stay at AKL and plan to call and push a bit to see since they didn't give me a flyer and they can see I was there if they would honor a code or discount.

If all fails I will go with the AP code that has been issued historically in the past.

returned on sept 27th at POR after a 7 night stay and no bounce back flyer. I called the front desk and the cm knew nothing about it that I would have to ask a house keeper. Well our house keeper didn't know much english and me no spanish. Luckly My neighbor was at pop at the same time so called her and got the code. Prices are really going up next yr . The next trip will cost us 3345.00 but with the code at POR is 2491.00. That is about the price we paid for this last trip.:confused3

We just got back from POR also and no one knew what I was talking about when I asked at the front desk. Our housekeeper was great but she didn't know either. Urg!

We were at POR 9/24-9/28 and on the 27th, a flyer was left in our room. We were in building 18, second floor.

We returned 9/27 after 9 days in POR. We did get a lot of towel animals but no flyer for any type of incentive to return for Free dining or discounts.

Did anyone get a flyer during this time? I wanted to book a deluxe in May with some kind of bounceback but we got skunked.

I had two bounceback flyers in my VWL room, but neither would have worked for May. One was for the remainder of 2008 (actually the same offer I used for September) and the other was the free dining bounceback for next fall. I'm hoping for better bounceback offers when I go in January.

One thing I noticed was that there was no reference to any resort offers on the TV this time.

its amazing how nobody who works at disney knows about the bounceback?? they have only been doing this for what 4 years :confused3 :confused3 but not one operator you talk to knows what you are talking about right:confused3 we stayed in the cabins in sept 8-17 and had to hunt down the housekeeper apparently they are the ones who out them out:) give me a break this one states the code is good until Oct 24th the code is DJX

We were at ASMovies from 9/13 to 9/21 and never received the info either this trip. But I had the phone number that had been posted here before our trip and we just called that and booked for next 9/18 to 9/26 at Pop. The CM did ask my DH if he had the code but didn't have any problem booking it without it. :goodvibes

We will be there Oct 17-26th and I am hoping for a bounceback for 09, we have 5 sets of dates to book!
Well, from reading this thread you should now be aware that as long as you do it BY October 24, you will be able to book Free Dining next August/September - but that's the only promotion being offered under the current conditions.

One reason Disney Cast Members MAY not know about 'the bounceback' is that this is not how Disney refers to it. It is the Future Stay Promotion.

Even without a flyer, as long as you know the number to call while you are checked in at your Disney resort, you can call and make your reservation. I know you can. I did. I stayed in three rooms in two resorts and saw NO flyers - but remembered the number from posts on the DIS. I called. I booked. No problems - and no codes requested.

We were at POFQ 9-20 to 9-28 and never saw a BB flyer. I was prepared, thanks to the Dis, and took the phone # and promo code and booked back for 10-3-09. I talked to many other vacationers at POFQ and none of them rec'd the flyer either....but I spread the word and several other people I ran into were also able to call the 8844 number a BB.:thumbsup2

clearly the number and code were posted on the DIS before- I leave next week Thursday- I would love to take them with me JUST IN CASE

can anyone share them on here?

We leave in 13 days for CBR and I am PRAYING that we get a flyer, so we can return, with free dinning and/or a room discount. Just like when I booked this trip, I have questions, lots of questions! I hate talking on the phone and asking questions.

Is there a place when I can book my "flyer" vacation in person?

My questions would be: Can I change the dates? Can I change the resort? Can I change tickets (add/sub PH or WP)?

I am Mrs. Indecision. For me to book a vacation 10-11 months in advance is scary. I only booked this vacation at the end of August.

We returned 9/27 after 9 days in POR. We did get a lot of towel animals but no flyer for any type of incentive to return for Free dining or discounts.

Did anyone get a flyer during this time? I wanted to book a deluxe in May with some kind of bounceback but we got skunked.

I got one early September and then another one when I went back Sept 27th for 5 nights same flyer. Too late to book as you had to book it before you left. Had to be book by October 24 I believe was the date. Another person was there the same dates I was & had no flyer in room so I just told her to ask at the lobby which she did & got a flyer :confused3

We leave in 13 days for CBR and I am PRAYING that we get a flyer, so we can return, with free dinning and/or a room discount. Just like when I booked this trip, I have questions, lots of questions! I hate talking on the phone and asking questions.

Is there a place when I can book my "flyer" vacation in person?

My questions would be: Can I change the dates? Can I change the resort? Can I change tickets (add/sub PH or WP)?

I am Mrs. Indecision. For me to book a vacation 10-11 months in advance is scary. I only booked this vacation at the end of August.

I don't think theres a place you can book in person.. I think you have to use the number. If you don't get a flyer.. ask the front desk, call mouse keeping, concierge, everything you can! We got the run around at first, but finally tracked down the flyer.. be persistant and you'll be rewarded! We didn't get a flyer at all and the CMs at first didn't seem to know what we were talking about, but we finally tracked it down and got free dining for next year!

According to the CMs we booked with and the promotion which we used (which the flyer said was good before October 24 as long as you book before you check out).. You can change the dates as long as they are within the promotional time window... The promotion was for 6 days 5 night with free base tickets.. we made it 10 days, 9 nights with hoppers and water parks and we're staying at the same resort.. but they tryed to get us to do a deluxe.. so we know you COULD change if you wanted..

This is all for the promotion we got.. pretty sure its the same everyone else is talking about tho.. bottom line.. ask ask ask! It helps and is totally worth it! :goodvibes

Another person was there the same dates I was & had no flyer in room so I just told her to ask at the lobby which she did & got a flyer :confused3

We did this too.. front desk told us to call mousekeeping.. who told us to go back to the front desk and then we got one finally.. a little bit of the run around but TOTALLY worth it :goodvibes

I hope this is the place to put this. I got a flier in the mail from Disney (even though we have never been to Disney, we are Universal/IOA junkies)to go to Disney 9/28/08-10/11/08, 11/9/08-11/22/08, or 12/14/08-12/20/08 for $63 per day per person...5 days/4 nights for a total of $1253. This price also includes the Dining Plan. Anyone else get this? I really have no idea how I got this but I did. We just got back from Universal Studios, and now are thinking of taking advantage of this deal.

I call it the Super Top Secret Promotion that they offer but don't want you to know about! I knew about it from reading the boards but didn't even mention it to DH as I didn't think we would go again for 2 or 3 years. He says towards the end of the vacation, I was talking to this guy I met at the pool and he mentioned this bounceback thing.. sounds good I think we should do it. I was shocked. I am like but honey that is for 2009 and he says yeah well can you find out about it? We didn't have a flyer. So I ask at conicerge they know nothing, so I go to the front desk and ask... she says hmmm.. I don't think that is going on anymore, I say well I am sure it is. So she goes in the back. Comes back about 2 minutes later and says well here is the flyer but I don't know if it is going on. I look at it and the second line says it is going on till October 24th. She then tells me well you can only look at the flyer you can't have it or have a copy. I am like Okay....do I need to memorize it and then eat it? Geezzz...So she writes down the phone number and code for me. I did call twice the first time to ask questions and the second time to book as I sat in the lobby before we checked out to book. Both times I was asked for the code and you call in on a special offer number so they know you at least have the phone number. I think he may have verified I was there too, because he was like ok I can see you are at POR, are you still there and I said yes I am sitting in the lobby... It is very strange but it was a good deal so I am hoping we are able to financially swing it!

Do you mind sharing the rates for the Deluxe? I want to stay at AKL and plan to call and push a bit to see since they didn't give me a flyer and they can see I was there if they would honor a code or discount.

If all fails I will go with the AP code that has been issued historically in the past.

Sorry, just reading this. I'll have to pull out the flyer when I get home. From all I've read here, no begging afterwards will get a bounceback rate once you've checked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter