No FD at CR?!

chic mama

Mouseketeer
I have been checking since 4 am and I can not find any availablility for free dining at CR for any dates during the promotion! did anyone else have any luck? How long should I keep trying to find something?

Yeah I've been checking for Polynesian and can't find anything for Nov for free dining or room only except concierge. I'm super annoyed because I was really looking forward to the poly. I can't even get it at full price now

Two hugely popular resorts right now. Poly because of the recent refurb. Contemporary has been highlighted in many commercials and its occupancy rate has jumped.

I noticed limited availability at full price for our dates. Not a big surprise to find no discounts.

I see Contemp available during my stay starting December 10th but not all room types just the more expensive ones.

Last edited:

When I checked early this morning, there were very few deluxe resorts available for either the Free Dining or the room discount. GF and AKL were the only two that came up for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter