• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NO FAQ's HERE!We've unofficially started Part II "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would start missing us So far we've lost three trees and part of our fence. I'm ready for SUN!

The ground is so saturated - it doesn't take much for those huge trees to come crashing down. Were the trees you lost pines? Those things scare me!! :scared1:

We are having record high temperatures here, I'm just lucky enough to live close enough to the beach that we get an ocean breeze. But its still really hot! I can't wait to get home to my AC!

Happy Sunday Jamborinis and Kidanites!
Frunch.jpg

Hope better weather is around the corner for all!

Happy Sunday Jamborinis and Kidanites!
Frunch.jpg

Hope better weather is around the corner for all!

Linda, thanks for the frunch to start the day! :thumbsup2

Happy Sunday Js & Ks! :wave2:

I hope everyone in the west stays cool and that the heat wave breaks soon.

My DS & DIL got the "official" word from the government of New Zealand several days ago -- they will be moving to New Zealand! How can a mother be so happy and sad at the same time?! :):(

:upsidedow They have lots to do, including figuring out what to do with their house. Their homeowners association forbids renting - a good policy, except now it will be a major inconvenience for my kids! (and we will likely have a basement full of their "stuff"!!!)

That is great news. They will have a big adventure ahead of them. I hope that everything goes smoothly and that they find a buyer for the house.

Corinna

That is great news. They will have a big adventure ahead of them. I hope that everything goes smoothly and that they find a buyer for the house.

Corinna

Thanks, Corinna! :hug:

On a happy note, I will finally get my trip to Australia & New Zealand!!! :thumbsup2

My DS & DIL got the "official" word from the government of New Zealand several days ago -- they will be moving to New Zealand! How can a mother be so happy and sad at the same time?! :):(

:upsidedow They have lots to do, including figuring out what to do with their house. Their homeowners association forbids renting - a good policy, except now it will be a major inconvenience for my kids! (and we will likely have a basement full of their "stuff"!!!)

How exciting for them!! FINALLY!! Egads... will they sell the house??? Or could they find a really good housesitter?

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

We were supposed to leave tomorrow morning for three days in PA to visit with Bob's family. But he appears to have another infection in his eye so we have an appointment with his eye surgeon at 11:30 tomorrow morning. We won't be able ot make a decision about traveling until after that. And it is a 6 hour drive. So, not sure it will happen tomorrow at all.

To top it off, I have been feeling yucky the past three days. Low grade fever, lousy headache, body aches, etc. If this was the middle of the winter I would be certain that I had a the flu?!?!?!?

OK, off my complaining box... Hope you all have great Sundays. They started with Fruunch, thanks to Linda! :yay:

We were supposed to leave tomorrow morning for three days in PA to visit with Bob's family. But he appears to have another infection in his eye so we have an appointment with his eye surgeon at 11:30 tomorrow morning. We won't be able ot make a decision about traveling until after that. And it is a 6 hour drive. So, not sure it will happen tomorrow at all.

To top it off, I have been feeling yucky the past three days. Low grade fever, lousy headache, body aches, etc. If this was the middle of the winter I would be certain that I had a the flu?!?!?!?

OK, off my complaining box... Hope you all have great Sundays. They started with Fruunch, thanks to Linda! :yay:

Oh no how awful. I hope the infection isn't too bad and your nasty virus goes away. So has he had an eye infection before?

Laura, New Zealand is a beautful place to visit. Are they going to live on the North or South island?

Elin, I'm sorry you don't feel well. I hope you get some relief soon.

Hugs Elin and Bob

Hope you both are ok and feeling better soon!

Oh no how awful. I hope the infection isn't too bad and your nasty virus goes away. So has he had an eye infection before?

Laura, New Zealand is a beautful place to visit. Are they going to live on the North or South island?

Elin, I'm sorry you don't feel well. I hope you get some relief soon.

Thanks, everyone. I do seem to be doing a bit better today. hopefully it is a short-lived virus!

Paula - This is something we have had to deal with since his stroke two years ago. Apparently his left eye make little in the way of tears and is somewhat anesthetized so it doesn't know when it is dry. Unless he (we) are vigilant in keeping it lubricated he gets abrasions on the cornea which can become infected very quickly. Last time it happened we were at the beach at Christmas. Time before that was last October when we were in WDW. Maybe since my teaching schedule was slightly reduced this past week his eye thought we were on vacation. :laughing:

Good luck to them, and start planning a travel date...

:thumbsup2

How exciting for them!! FINALLY!! Egads... will they sell the house??? Or could they find a really good housesitter?

They will probably try to sell it. :confused3 I think Eric finally realized there are a lot of important details that need to be attended to before they can actually make the move! :hyper:

I looked everywhere in your siggy for a countdown... :rolleyes1

It will be awhile yet! :scared:

I'm so sorry Bob's eye is acting up again. I hope the doctor appt goes well tomorrow. :flower3: Glad you are feeling better, but hugs that you are 100% by later today! :hug:

I will have to ask him, Alison. I have no idea where they plan to live! I do know that THEY know where! Maybe there's a reason they haven't told me!! :rotfl:

Happy Sunday everybody :)

Laura, congrats to them! Do they have a date for the move?

Elin, I hope you feel better and that Bob's eye heals quickly. :hug:

Elin thanks for sharing re Bob's eye and the stroke. How awful and stressful. I have scleritis and frequently find myself at the emergency room so me and DW know how scary this can be with eyes! Thoughts are with you.

Here is the latest list of everyone visiting in 2013 and 2014

If you have any updates please let me know...

July
Marinolichfamily, 5th – 13th, AKV
Polynesian27, 5th – 13th, Kidani
mamaprincess, 7th – 12th, BWV
Miss Monorail 1971, 7th – 13th, AKL
sharon78, 8th-18th, AKL
mamaprincess, 12th – 18th, AKV Jambo
lfortin16, 13th – 20th, AKV Kidani
kimysbug, 13th – 18th, AKL
Kimmy2Disney, 13th – 21st, AKL DDs 2nd birthday!
d's do Disney, 17th – 20th, AKL CL
MichiganDVC, 17th – 21st, Kidani, then BLT
Ted in Halifax, 17th – 30th, AKL Jambo
Z28KatCar, 18th - Aug1st, AKL CL
DisneyDmbNut, 20th, Jambo
tinkermama117, 21st – 26th, Jambo House
loveshoes, 22nd – 31st, AKL
Zuzu03, 23rd – 25th, AKL
Shburks, 24th – 28th, AKL CL
Anjalee6, 29th – Aug 3rd, AKL
Sarah4291, 29th – Aug 12th, AKL
aVASTGrl, 30th – Aug 4th, AKL
The Marsons, 31st – Aug 4th, AKL Jambo

August
Z28KatCar, July 18th - 1st, AKL CL
Anjalee6, July 29th – 3rd, AKL
Sarah4291, Jul 29th – 12th, AKL
aVASTGrl, July 30th – 4th, AKL
Willem, Jul 30th – 10th, AKL
The Marsons, July 31st – 4th, AKL Jambo
Koh1977, 2nd – 9th, AKL
333disneymom, 9th-13th, AKV Kidani
Grumpymom73, 9th -13th, AKL CL
Pink Flamingo, 9th – 11th, AKV Jambo
MICKEY'S DREAMERS, 10th - 22nd, AKL
Pink Flamingo, 11th – 19th, BWI
DonnaDuck333, 11th – 23rd, Jambo House
333disneymom, 13th – 19th, BCV
Etail, 15th – 18th, Kidani
Ginamarie, 18th – 25th, Kidani
Disneyfool_1202, 21st, Kidani
Gillenkl, 21st – 24th, AKL
ParrotBill, 21st – 24th, Kidani
ParrotBill, 24th – 31st, BCV
Xmansmom13, 24th – 28th, at the ASM
rquebral, 21st – 28th, Kidani
WeCantWait, 22nd – 30th, AKL
Render, 25th – Sept 5th, AKL Disneymoon
RachelTori, 27th – Sept 3rd, AKV-CL & CSR
Xmansmom13, 28th – 31th, AKL

September
RachelTori, Aug 27th – 3rd AKV-CL & CSR
s3rndpt, Aug 31st – 2nd, AKL
beachgrl001, 2nd – 10th, AKV
ruadisneyfan2, 4th – 8th, AKL
Wicket's Mom, 9th – 13th, AKL CL
Letthewookiewin, 9th – 14th, AKL
JESSketeer, 13th – 21st, AKL
Stackyallred, 14th – 21st, Kidani
DISzy, 14th – 21st, AKL CL
4xmom, 14th – 21st, AKL Kidani
RapunzelsGoodMom, 14th, AKL
RapunzelsGoodMom, 15th – 20th, BLT
Wiserabbit, 15th – 21st, AKL
Princess Hooper, 17th – 24th, AKL
Dawnywog, 18th – 26th, Jambo
Paula Sedley-Burke, 19th - Oct 3rd, SSR, Disney Dream, and AKV
country-mom-of-4, 20th – 28th, Kidani
tlkscott, 20th – 28th, AKL
CuteAndFluffy, 25th – Oct 1st, AKL
gilsan 25th – Oct 2nd , Kidani
franandaj, 29th - Oct 2nd, VWL

October
Paula Sedley-Burke, Sept 19th - 3rd , SSR, Disney Dream, and AKV
gilsan Sept 25th – 2nd , Kidani
franandaj, 2nd - 7th, BCV
disneynanacat, 11th -12th, Kidani
flinkerfrosch, 15th – 22nd, AKL
anjalee6, 16th – 20th, AKL
mara61, 18th – 26th, Kidani
karmacats, 20th -24th, AKL CL
karmacats, 24th -27th, Disney Dream CL
flinkerfrosch, 22nd – 27th , Poly
wendypooh, 22nd – 26th, BCV
Twelvevman, 23rd – 29th, AKL CL
N365PA, 24th – 26th, Kidani
MomofDisneyLoversx3, 24th – 28th, AKL Jambo CL
LuvMinnie, 27th – Nov 2nd, Kidani
Grumpy Grandma, 27th – Nov 3rd, Jambo
Cinderella1122, 31st - Nov 5th, Jambo

November
Grumpy Grandma, Oct 27th – 3rd, Jambo
Cinderella1122, Oct 31st - 5th, Jambo
PNO4TE, 1st AKL CL
PNO4TE, 2nd – 9th, BC
RachelTori, 2nd – 9th, Swan and BCV
Barnabas T Bullion 7th – 11th, AKL Jambo
rquebral, 7th – 12th, Jambo
drujaz, 6th – 15th, AKV Kidani
Tinker326, 12th – 19th, Kidani
patclairesmom, 27th – 29th, Kidani
patclairesmom, 29th – Dec 3rd, AKV Jambo
saratogastehr, 29th – Dec 6th, AKL Jambo
CupcakeKelly, 30th, BLT
Disneyholic, 30th – Dec 2nd, Kidani (after our 7 night DCL Western Caribbean Cruise on the Fantasy)

December
patclairesmom, Nov 29th – 3rd, AKV Jambo
saratogastehr, Nov 29th – 6th, AKL Jambo
CupcakeKelly, 1st – 6th, AKV
eagles1281, 1st – 6th, Kidani
kellyg403, 1st – 8th, AKL CL
mmafan, 3rd – 12th, AKL Jambo
Pinkocto, 6th – 10th, Grand Floridian villas
thornton0511, 6th -14th, AKL
Pghsteelerfan, 7th -14th, AKV Jambo
dansamy, 8th – 13th, Kidani
Lorelei528, 7th - 14th, AKL
Heidijanesmith, 16th – 23rd, AKL CL
amberg@eastlink.ca, 17th – 31st, AKL
lovin'fl, 20th – 25th, AKV Kidani
Bluesky1997, 26th – 29th, AKL CL

January
AquaDame, 19th -24th, Jambo House
Singastory, 24th – 27th, Jambo House

February
MomofDisneyLoversx3, 20th – 24th, AKL CL (Running Princess ½ Marathon)

March
Cheesemouse, 20th – 22nd, AKV
XMom, 22nd – 29th, AKL Kidani
Eacosper, 22nd – 29th, AKL
AlohaAnnie, 28th – Apr 5th, Jambo

April
AlohaAnnie, Mar 28th – 5th, Jambo

May
June
Grandma Rainbow, 18th – 21st, AKL
1971DBday, 19th – 28th, AKV
July
YCFAN, 26th – 28th , Royal Assante Suite & 2 additional CL rooms

August
September
October
Tarcc, 25th - Nov 8th, AKL
November
December

Thanks for dates :-) you are a star! Hope everybody is well today. You must think this is really funny but until last week I had no idea what the Zimmerman trial was lol...

Thanks for dates :-) you are a star! Hope everybody is well today. You must think this is really funny but until last week I had no idea what the Zimmerman trial was lol...

No worries you do live across the pound, and I am sure we dont know everything going on over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter