no experation date tickets?

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
I had a new question. I just signed up for dvc and Im tryign to see whats better to do, anual pass or like 15 days and no excperation date

We are going to disney land nov for 5 days.
we will be going to disney world jan(09)
and we may go to disney land in oct next year for halloween
Now ive heard that a disny land pass is good at disney worl is this true?
Also how dose non explation date work. like do we hold on to our tickets and when we go next time it uses them (say 5 in nov, and three next oct) and will it keep track how many days its good for. and dose no exceration date relly mean no expration date or is it a year or 5

These ideas are all new to me and Im just on a roll tonight and had soem questions..ty in advance at who can help me

Disneyland tickets are not valid at Disneyworld. Disneyworld tickets ARE good at Disneyland however.

Disneyland parkhopper tickets all expire 14 days after the first day they are used, OR the date that is stamped on them. This year that is in January of 2008 all tickets expire. Disneyland does NOT have tickets that never expire.

The Annual Passports are good for just one year from the date you purchase them. You can use the passes as frequently as you want

If you are not going back to Disneyland until next October, it would not be worth it to buy an annual passport, because it would expire before you were heading back.

Disneyworld does have tickets that never expire. They are more expensive than the normal tickets are.

Actually, if you're going to Disneyland in November of this year and again in October of next year, you should buy an AP. I'd say just get the deluxe one (check to be sure your Nov dates aren't blacked out--if they are just get a park hopper and upgrade on the last day of your trip to an AP). You get $20 the AP off for being a DVC member and then you get 10% off almost all of the dining at DL with the AP. If you are taking 2 trips for at least 2 days, the deluxe AP pays for itself.

As far as WDW goes, you could just get the Magic Your Way tickets for the length of your stay, or since you are a DVC member and it's pretty likely you'll be going back to WDW at some point, you may want to just get 10 day non-expiring tickets and you can use them on a future trip. That's what we did and now we've only used 3 days, so our next trip won't cost a lot out of pocket (hotel stay through DVC and park passes already paid for). The non-expiration option does cost more, but it really doesn't expire (and ticket prices are only going to go up). Have fun planning your trips, it looks like you are going to have a fun year! Also, as a new DVC member--WELCOME HOME!

ty ty welcome home it sounds so grate.

im just playign with dates and so much fun.
This year we are going end nov-dec
Next year we are going (if i can talk ppl in to it) oct for halloween)
then in dec next year were going on nye cruse and then wdw stay for at least 4days.
(I wish there was a ticket i could buy that would cove r it all. lol)

ok if i got my ticket and upgraded to ap when im there in nov-howmuch would it cost and where would i go do it

For disney world ill buy a 10day no explation next year at this time
ty for the answers. Im loving all the perks im reaidng about on dvc mebers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter