No Epcot Lunch in November?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by annakate27, Apr 29, 2013.

1. annakate27

annakate27 Mouseketeer

So far the only 2 restaurants I can get to pop up for lunch at Epcot for Nov 3-5 are Marrakesh and Akershus...what gives? Anyone else have the same problem?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AstroDad

AstroDad Earning My Ears

i looked for 11/2 (last day of my trip) and am seeing the same thing.

4. Sencybil

Sencybil What next?

I have also had problems with 2nd Nov. I was putting it down to being a weird error with my +10 as it is my check out day, so very interested to hear others have problems too.

Sency x

5. francileb

francileb Mouseketeer

This past weekend I ended up having to call to make ADR's because the system wasn't working for me. I was trying to make lunch ADR's for EPCOT between 10/26 and 11/4. I was able to get Biergarten on 10/28, but not San Angel Inn on 11/3. The CM who was helping me said that lunch times for a lot of the EPCOT restaurants haven't been loaded into the system yet for that time frame because the restaurants have to finalize Food & Wine details/demonstrations before the lunch times are loaded. She told me it wasn't because everything was booked and to check back "later." I'm not sweating it because San Angel isn't a must do for my family--so I figured I'd check the website when I think about it to see if they are posted.

6. antree

antree DIS Veteran

My 180 days start today an I can't get any lunch hours. I actually was coming he to see what exactly was considered lunch hour. Does anyone know when the last lunch time is?