• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Epcot Lunch in November?

annakate27

Mouseketeer
So far the only 2 restaurants I can get to pop up for lunch at Epcot for Nov 3-5 are Marrakesh and Akershus...what gives? Anyone else have the same problem?

I have also had problems with 2nd Nov. I was putting it down to being a weird error with my +10 as it is my check out day, so very interested to hear others have problems too.

Sency x

This past weekend I ended up having to call to make ADR's because the system wasn't working for me. I was trying to make lunch ADR's for EPCOT between 10/26 and 11/4. I was able to get Biergarten on 10/28, but not San Angel Inn on 11/3. The CM who was helping me said that lunch times for a lot of the EPCOT restaurants haven't been loaded into the system yet for that time frame because the restaurants have to finalize Food & Wine details/demonstrations before the lunch times are loaded. She told me it wasn't because everything was booked and to check back "later." I'm not sweating it because San Angel isn't a must do for my family--so I figured I'd check the website when I think about it to see if they are posted.

My 180 days start today an I can't get any lunch hours. I actually was coming he to see what exactly was considered lunch hour. Does anyone know when the last lunch time is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter