No EMHs?

CopperWife

Mouseketeer
Our vacation this year is September 26 - October 3. I was checking park hours in anticipation of planning my ADRs and I noticed there are no EMHs for Thursday, October 1 and Friday, October 2. Our park days are Sunday - Friday and there are no EMHs for the MK for any of those days. I am probably more disappointed about this than I should be, but I am lol. Do you think EMHs will be added between now and then? :confused3

They could add some. There weren't very many for our trip last week and last July, especially AM EMHs. I think they are cutting back some, except for the absolute busiest times.

That's still a good ways away, and Disney doesn't always have their EMH set in stone. They change them and add from time to time. That far out, I would expect more to be added or changed. But just know that they don't have EMH everyday of the year.

Our vacation this year is September 26 - October 3. I was checking park hours in anticipation of planning my ADRs and I noticed there are no EMHs for Thursday, October 1 and Friday, October 2. Our park days are Sunday - Friday and there are no EMHs for the MK for any of those days. I am probably more disappointed about this than I should be, but I am lol. Do you think EMHs will be added between now and then? :confused3

We're arriving on October 1st so I have been keeping an eye on the calendar as well. I think it's an anomaly and at some point they will add EMH. Disney really switched up most of the EMH days in October, and I just don't think they've finished off that week yet.

There are MNSSHP on the 1st and 2nd of October. The park will be closed to day guests at 7pm unless you are attending the Halloween party.

The MNSSHP dates are as follows:
September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27.
October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31.
November 1.

There will more than likely be no EMH's added at the MK with that tight of a schedule for the Halloween Party being in full swing.

Last edited:
There are MNSSHP on the 1st and 2nd of October. The park will be closed to day guests at 7pm unless you are attending the Halloween party.

The MNSSHP dates are as follows:
September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27.
October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31.
November 1.

There will more than likely be no EMH's added at the MK with that tight of a schedule for the Halloween Party being in full swing.

When we went in 2013, there was a MNSSHP on Thursday and they had morning EMHs that day. :confused3 I understand the schedule is tight, but it's just disappointing that there are no EMHs for MK when we're there - especially since EMHs are supposed to be a perk of staying on site.

Thanks everyone for all your replies :goodvibes

When we went in 2013, there was a MNSSHP on Thursday and they had morning EMHs that day. :confused3 I understand the schedule is tight, but it's just disappointing that there are no EMHs for MK when we're there - especially since EMHs are supposed to be a perk of staying on site.

Thanks everyone for all your replies :goodvibes

The only thing I could find is that via Kenny the Pirates website that in addition to the parties, there will be evening EMH at the MK on the 26th. His calendar does say that for Oct 1-3 that EMH are somewhat unknown, but it is marked that EPCOT has evening EMH on the 1st and MK has no morning EMH's during that time at all. Things could change, but it doesn't look good, unless you shift your plans and go to the parks on the 26th for the nighttime EMH at MK.

That is unusual. The week before they have Thursday for morning and Saturday for evening.

The only thing I could find is that via Kenny the Pirates website that in addition to the parties, there will be evening EMH at the MK on the 26th. His calendar does say that for Oct 1-3 that EMH are somewhat unknown, but it is marked that EPCOT has evening EMH on the 1st and MK has no morning EMH's during that time at all. Things could change, but it doesn't look good, unless you shift your plans and go to the parks on the 26th for the nighttime EMH at MK.

We arrive on the 26th after driving from Chicago, so unfortunately for us, we're not hitting the parks that day. Thanks for digging for info! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter