No EMH Sept 3-28???

MickeyMinnieMom

If you ticket it, they will come... ;)
Please tell me this just hasn't been updated and these aren't some "recession cuts"!!! :scared1:

Our window to book ADRs opens tomorrow, and I NEED this stuff!!!! :scared1: :scared1:

You know... not to freak out or anything... :rolleyes1

Please tell me this just hasn't been updated and these aren't some "recession cuts"!!!

Too soon to tell WHEN the EMH's will be (but they WILL be there, rest assured.)

NOTE:
Anything that's been posted at this point is still incomplete (and likely inaccurate.)

Don't panic. The correct info is not available yet.

Too soon to tell WHEN the EMH's will be (but they WILL be there, rest assured.)

NOTE:
Anything that's been posted at this point is still incomplete (and likely inaccurate.)

Don't panic. The correct info is not available yet.

Whew!!!! Thanks Robo :worship:! OK... I'll chill out... :cool1:

I guess I need to stick some ADRs in there and then maybe shuffle around later if able. I'm just not used to this 90-day window thing...

Please tell me this just hasn't been updated and these aren't some "recession cuts"!!! :scared1:

Our window to book ADRs opens tomorrow, and I NEED this stuff!!!! :scared1: :scared1:

You know... not to freak out or anything... :rolleyes1

So you're seeing hours but not EMH? The calendar I'm looking at has absolutely nothing! :confused3 Do you have a link for what you're seeing?
TIA! :thumbsup2

WDWinfo has the hours listed but I don't think it is correct yet. No EMH listed for most of the month and on the days MNSSHP is going on it says MK is closing at 9:00 not 7:00. The 7:00 closing is the day after MNSSHP so I think they are using last years calendar and have not adjusted for 09 yet.

These are not the official hours. If it is like August's hours they will be posted a few days after the first. :scared1:

I know there is a MNSSHP on Friday, September 11, we have tickets for that event. But that calendar link has MK closing at 9:00 on that night, so I know that's not right.

Ok yesterday was our ADR day and with no park hours and the dining computers crashing it was not a fun time....

Ok here is a little hint to help some of you, I was loosely basing my ADR'S on last Septembers hours and according to my calculations Wed Sept 2nd should be an EMH night at AK so I asked the CM to check for availability at Yak and yeti at 6:00pm (park closes normally at 5). She came back and said yes there was availability and that her screen read EMH night!! She thought that was quite clever! So if you are curious about a particular evening or EMH just check the parks restaurants availability, if the CM doesn't mind of course...just a hint....;)

I understand that any hours released are always subject to change, but it really would be nice if we could have "approximately correct" calendars available 4 months out if the ADR window is 3 months out. it would give us a little time to plan with something a little more solid than last year's dates. Particularly in this kind of economy, I wonder how accurate calendars from a year ago will be if applied to this year.

In our particular case, with a trip starting 9/1, having no info until a week into the 90-day ADR window is really not so hot, guys! Disney is a great company, to be very sure, but no company is perfect. I think this little area has room for improvement. :goodvibes

Ok yesterday was our ADR day and with no park hours and the dining computers crashing it was not a fun time....

Ok here is a little hint to help some of you, I was loosely basing my ADR'S on last Septembers hours and according to my calculations Wed Sept 2nd should be an EMH night at AK so I asked the CM to check for availability at Yak and yeti at 6:00pm (park closes normally at 5). She came back and said yes there was availability and that her screen read EMH night!! She thought that was quite clever! So if you are curious about a particular evening or EMH just check the parks restaurants availability, if the CM doesn't mind of course...just a hint....;)

Interesting... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter