No early Main Street?

SPAM

DIS Veteran
Anyone know when they didn't let people in an hour early today? My sister is there and said they "weren't ready". There is an 8am opening and they got let in from train station at 750am.

Since the park actually OPENED at 8AM (a full hour earlier than the usual 9AM) they likely
wouldn't intend to open Main St. at 7 AM.

At Christmastime (and other massively busy dates) when they open MK at 7AM for AM EMH,
I'm going to bet that Main St. won't open until about 6:50.

Last edited:
Are the shops all open when they let everyone onto Main Street early? If so, I'm really hoping they open it early for our July trip as my husband will basically be held captive while I shop and can't try to pull me away by saving we are wasting precious time! :rotfl2:

Last edited:
Are the shops all open when they let everyone onto Main Street early? If so, I'm really hoping they open it early for our July trip as my husband will basically be held captive while I shop and can't try to pull me away by saving we are wasting precious time! :rotfl2:
Not everything. You can buy a fully loaded hot dog with fries, though! :rotfl:

With work happening on main street, I'm not surprised there is some days it's opened closer to actual opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter