No early BREAKFAST at EPCOT???

obnurse2003

<font color=green>I'm going to wear my ball gown a
I have searched the restaurants at Epcot and don't see any for breakfast. I see that the Electric Umbrella is a counter service for this meal but thought it would be nice to have table service in the a.m. Does anyone know if this is right???

The Garden Grill is a character breakfast held in the Land pavilion.

Norway Akerhaus also has a character breakfast. We have 8:30 reservations.:D

The Garden Grill has character lunch & dinner- no breakfast. The Rainforest Cafe has a sit down breakfast.

I really should have re-read that !!! My DS are in the middle of nightly clean-up and I am a bit muddled! While the Rainforest Cafe does have breakfast, it won;t help you much in Epcot! Oops!

I would definitely check out the breakfast at Norway rather than the counter service at Electric Umbrella. We ate (or tried to eat) at Electric Umbrella in June and it was AWFUL! The kids had tasteless bagel sandwiches and DH and I had breakfast burritos that were so hard you could barely bite into them without breaking a tooth! This was our only truly bad meal we had while at WDW.

The breakfast in Norway is a character princess breakfast. Becoming very popular...while the character's are great I personally think the food leaves a lot to be desired not to mention the $19.99 price tag. You go there for the princesses, not just the breakfast.

If you want a decent breakfast with characters, check out Cape May Cafe at the BC, that's a fun one with good food. You might be able to figure out a way to take Disney transportation over there if you don't have a car, if you do, you can valet park and walk to EPCOT from there.

Originally posted by jeankeri
The Garden Grill has character lunch & dinner- no breakfast. The Rainforest Cafe has a sit down breakfast.

Did they recently change this? I thought that they used to have a breakfast.

Sorry if I gave you bad info.

Becka, they did stop serving the character breakfast at the Garden Grill...don't remember exactly when.

Lots of people rave about the bakery goods from Fountainview. They also serve a "savory pocket." We've yet to try it ourselves.

I think they cancelled the Land breakfast because in the days/weeks after 9/11, Epcot did not open until 10:00.

Our quickie breakfast spot at Epcot is Fountainview Cafe and it's fine for a light bite. I actually thought the princess breakfast in Norway was pretty good and DD polished off three of their cinnamon rolls.

Well I am glad that I was not entirely out in left field however I am a little disappointed that they cancelled the breakfast. I had thought about going for breakfast instead of our usual dinner there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter