• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No drink with DDP?- UPDATE POST 6

I can see them in one year dropping the QS dessert and adding a snack credit (basically a break even so people don't get upset) then the following year reduce the snack credits.

LOL, kinda the same way they didn't increase the price for QSDP plan in 2012 but took away a snack credit, and everyone was like "Oh, that's fine because they didn't increase the price. I'd rather pay less than have a snack credit I might not use" and then in 2013 they raised the price twice, making it almost almost $5 more than 2011/2012 prices. And some will probably say "Oh, that's expected because there was no increase in 2012" :rotfl:

Well I did'nt think that they would take the drink away next year, or really anything next year. But come 2015, I bet they might. So just how much of an increase is it now?:rolleyes1

I love the DDP and while I could absolutely eat cheaper, I could never eat at the number of places I do on the DDP. As for lugging mugs around, no biggey, I'll just hook it on my fanny pack. I just how the price doesn't increase too drastically, or that its still included with the DDP.

One other thing, you don't have to drink soda. There's usually lemonade, and iced tea options, I love unsweetened iced tea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter